[Relz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Arthmoor

Well, just what I suspected.

Now, I know what mod is causing this and it's certainly not USLEEP or USSEP instead it is Fliggerty's Barrels and Crates mod, because it touches all vanilla barrels and crates in-game.  Except for those barrels and crates added by the DLC.

Thanks Pete for looking into that. :)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Leonardo

• alt3rn1ty

• DayDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ejnomad07 said:

Pretty silly. Looks like he moved them from the area on the left to the right. 

I don't think so.  You need to remember that a lot of other stuff was added when SSE came out, so the chances for a mod issue I got could actully happen and now it did happen in my game.

On 2017-09-01 at 9:21 AM, BlackPete said:

20170901011637_2.thumb.jpg.ec7ca5b57433d97cf4b4295dc328ddda.jpg.

I know it's not USLEEP or USSEP because my game doesn't look anything like what is shown in your screenshot (as seen above). Something has obviously changed the terrain around that area and it is unlikely to be caused by any normal mod.

I can now confirm that you are correct, I checked that in both SLE and SSE with or without the Barrels and Crates mod, so it seems Bethesda made some changes to the Ruins of Bthalft in comparison to SLE and may have something to do with Dawnguard.

20170905212207_1.jpg

Last night I was playing and near Snow Veil Sanctum I notice this when using USSEP 4.0.8.

20170915222051_1.thumb.jpg.beda72ac59039c93d23af8f0265795c3.jpg

Active Mod Files:

* 00  Skyrim.esm

* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  Hearthfires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.0.8]
* 06  Campfire.esm
* 07  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 08  ApachiiHair.esm
* 09  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.0.3]
* 0A  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 4.0.1]
* 0B  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 3.1]
* 0C  Barrels and Crates.esp
* 0D  Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 0E  Practice Dummies.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 0F  Dragon Claw Stands.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 10  Breezehome Loft Crafting.esp
* 11  Point The Way.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 12  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.1.1]
* 13  Word Walls Relocated.esp
* 14  Ars Metallica.esp
* 15  Darkwater Crossing.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 16  Dolmen Ruins.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 17  Shor's Stone.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 18  Skyshards.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
* 19  Frostfall.esp
* 1A  Ivarstead.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1B  Manor Roads.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 1C  Helarchen Creek.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1D  Kynesgrove.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 1E  Whistling Mine.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
* 1F  Soljund's Sinkhole.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 20  Karthwasten.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 21  Dragon Bridge.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 22  Bee Hives.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 23  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 24  CWQuartermasters.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 25  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 26  TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
* 27  Skyrim Map Markers.esp
* 28  FollowersCanLoot.esp
* 29  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
* 2A  moredragonloot.esp
* 2B  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
* ++  lighterdbs.esp
* 2C  CraftableSkaalforFrostfall.esp
* 2D  lightthiefarmor.esp
* 2E  immersiveloverscomfort.esp
* 2F  Open Cities Skyrim.esp
* 30  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.0.2a]
* 31  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* 32  RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
* 33  RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
* 34  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* 35  Dawnguard Map Markers.esp  [Version 1.0.1]

Confirmed on both LE and SE. Nor USLEEP or USSEP edits this reference. This should be reported as a regular placement error, easy to fix by adjusting position or plugging the hole with another appropriated static.

Leo, please make sure you report those on the bug tracker. Forum posts get lost and forgotten too easily. We are not going to look through them to do the legwork ourselves when you already have all of the details and can simply post the report there.

This goes for everyone btw. We aren't a large team. We don't have the manpower to scan forums to look for bugs. That's why the tracker exists.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod was uploaded at Bethesda.net today and it appears to be a *fix* for Alduin's Wall.  I have no idea what it is suppose to fix in the first place.

USSEP 4.1.0 beta update has been uploaded. This beta is for SSE version 1.5.3 which is in beta on Steam. Do not download this if you are not participating in the beta as this will not become a live release until Bethesda releases 1.5.3 from beta!

Some information modders need to consider:

New functions in ActiveMagicEffect.psc:

OnVampireFeed
OnPlayerFastTravelEnd
OnVampirismStateChanged
OnLycanthropyStateChanged

New functions in Actor.psc:

IsOverEncumbered
GetActorValueMax
OnVampireFeed
OnPlayerFastTravelEnd
OnVampirismStateChanged
GetAVMax
SendLycanthropyStateChanged
SendVampirismStateChanged
GetWarmthRating

New functions in Armor.psc:

GetWarmthRating

New functions in Light.psc:

GetWarmthRating

New functions in ReferenceAlias.psc:

OnVampirismStateChanged
OnPlayerFastTravelEnd
OnVampireFeed

Vampire and werewolf mods will need to be aware of the following scripts which have changed:

DLC1LycanthropyRegiftQuestScript.psc
DLC1VampireTurnScript.psc
PlayerVampireQuestScript.psc
C03RampageQuest.psc
CompanionsHousekeepingScript.psc

The changed are marked with "Official Patch 1.5.3" in the USSEP script updates for easier reference.

Version 4.1.0 is now a live release after Patch 1.5.3 went live this morning. As per normal policy, we will not be supporting older versions of the game so please DO NOT ask for an old copy. It will not be provided.

Is there a new version of the Creation Kit for Skyrim SE? I assume you'd need that to update USSEP. Sorry for asking that here but I have trouble getting info from beth.net.

Yes, the CK was updated. I don't know exactly when, but only Arthmoor could confirm you if he used it.

Thanks, I went into the Launcher and updated my version of the CK. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but I can't see the version number until I update and run it. Couldn't find version number on the launcher or anywhere in bethnet, or any announcement that there's a new version. Anyway, issue resolved.

Yes, it was updated. Twice in fact because they had forgotten the updated source scripts for Papyrus. On Help->About it should show version 1.5.3 now.

Hi team,

I was patching my entire load order for all the changes after the 1.5.3 official update and noticed the following for USSEP 4.1.0:

1. The new keyword "Survival_LocTypeFreeShrineUse" for the HF Location records 0300BE0A <BYOHHouse2LocationInterior> & 0300BE1D <BYOHHouse3LocationInterior> is not present in USSEP.

2. The new survival Armor keyword "Survival_ArmorWarm" is not present in a lot of DB Armor records touched by USSEP.

3. From what it appears arrows now have a weight of 0.1. This is not present in any Ammunition record touched by USSEP.

Thought I should let you guys know!

Thank you for your great work! :)

All of the above are fixed now and will be accounted for in our next update. They aren't super critical to anything so we won't be issuing a hotfix to cover it.

Just a simple, village question:  Are all mods that I've installed need to be updated due to the new USSEP patch version?  Or do I just reinstall them?  I'm trying the latter to see if I still have some visual issues.

Also, the Achievment Mods and Skyrim Skill Uncapper will not work with the new version of SSE.  So, I'll post on the pages so the author's can rebuild the dll files.

Edit:  Acheivements Mod Enabler has been updated.  I've installed it, and I'll try a new start to see if it works - from what the log file says (YES), it should work fine.  I haven't check Skyrim Skill Uncapper yet.

Strat.

I have a question: Do i load .esl CC content above or under USSEP?

I'm going to guess that all CC content will not be intrusive to mods, since they added most intrusive data to the base game?

You won't have a choice as to where CC content goes. The game is hardcoded to load them immediately following Dragonborn.esm. So they'll load before USSEP. Not ideal, but nothing we can do about that either.

So that means the only way you can properly merge CC content later on is by making USSEP plugins that take specific CC content's additions to stuff as masters to avoid compatibility problems? Man this is such a blow towards modders.

Things were discovered since that post, check here:

No. We will not be doing any sort of patching for CC content. USSEP will never become dependent on it. Only base game record changes will be considered when necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

USSEP 4.1.1 is now in beta. We anticipate this going for about a week before it goes live. Second post has the details.

Hi I found out that your mod was only in english and since it was the most complet i could found and by far I tried to translate it for myself in my language (french) but would you be interested by it ? (Btw it's the 4.1.0 I found on the nexus) I tried the translated version and for now it's seems to work. And well if you don't I don't intend to upload it anywhere anyway without your agreement. :)

Thanks, but Nico usually handles the French translation so one should be available as soon as he gets around to it.