[Relz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Arthmoor

I still haven't seen it in SSE, but I haven't played it much. I often saw it in Oldrim, until I installed a SKSE plugin specifically designed to fix it. "HDT sitting height fix" if I remember right.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Leonardo

• alt3rn1ty

• DayDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems I found a quest bug, because this quest can be done in either way.  But if the player get a book first the quest won't start.  I made a normal save before I took the book and if that save is needed then let me know.

large.20170605192936_1.jpg.caaec882db76a69180226fb32bf5edaa.jpg

large.20170605195249_1.jpg.6c8a66445f8f94a3c851a687a0fa4b22.jpg

EDIT:  I just checked in-game, if I take the book from the Waterlogged chest the quest won't start.  This is the first time I could pick up a quest item without starting a quest in Skyrim and it reminds me about how it is in Morrowind.

So i did a bug report a few days about a bug with Skyrim SE and USSEP; whereas NPC's get confused on what dialogue to use when they kill an enemy. They sometimes decide to use "Must've run away", which really completely kills the immersion. BlackPete wasn't able to reproduce it and closed the issue on the bug tracker, while me and other people has had the bug happen before, but also couldn't reliably reproduce. The author of Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul says it has been reported as a vanilla Skyrim SE bug not specific to any mod.

Now since it's an issue with combat AI, putting a save where the bug happens is pointless: Reloading the save and killing the enemy again doesn't guarantee it to happen again.

It seems like this is an engine bug specific to Skyrim SE(it has never ever happened to Skyrim LE, even with the same mods installed), and i hope it is fixable in one way or another(i highly doubt it though). 

Sorry to here the news (I think I am a bit late to notice this) that Brumbek is retiring from modding.

Did he ever give a list of his meshes which were purely fixes?.

I ask because his SMIM permissions are now free to use.

I don't recall that he ever listed specifically which ones were purely fixes. Maybe he did but they're buried in his changelog. If so, at some point we'll find them and see if we've already taken care of them or not.

I just read the changelog on Nexus and I think you're right alt3rn1ty Brumbek has retired from modding.  Although, I find it a little odd that the changelog only encompass SMIM 1.99 to SMIM 2.04 nothing else is listed on Nexus.

Lastly, I found this line for SMIM 2.01. This might indicate that he was going to to retire from modding.

-Wrye Bash Wizard installer file no longer supported since it's too much work for very few users. Apologies.

Maybe Beermotor's intrests of creating BAIN Wizards is a good idea to extend a bit and let SMIM once again have a BAIN Wizard. :)

• 1 month later...

USSEP 4.0.8 is now in beta, second post has the details. We anticipate no more than a week due to the small volume of fixes that were more than just placements and typos.

Aerin's house name contains an improper character. Check record [00022642] with SSEEdit.

Weird, looks like it somehow put in one of those fancy apostrophes instead of the normal kind you get with the single quote key. Will be fixed.

Sorry to hear about Brumbek. That's a loss we're all going to feel in one way or another. Thanks for keeping on with the updates Arthmoor! :)

The old version was 410.37mb and the newer version was at 662.46mb. Now the newer version is saying 410.8mb. This is on the xbox 1 version. Is this the correct file size or should I wait and see.

This is why it's important to make sure you specify which version you're talking about since we support PC and XB1 and the PC archive size was where it belonged. When people don't specify, we assume they're talking about PC.

Yes, the XB1 file was wrong but it's been corrected now. Somehow the PC textures got included in the main BSA file when they shouldn't have been.

Thank you very much for the reply and the info. I will go ahead and upgrade now that I know. Thanks again and I hope you get to see the eclipse tomorrow. Have a great day.

I saw this today when visiting the Ruins of BtHalft and kill the bandits there, but AFAIK that has never happen seeing crates and barrels sunked down into the ground like that.

large.20170822233614_1.jpg.6f19486478aea

So it must be a mod issue I got, but I am not sure if USSEP touches that or there is other mod that's causing this and I doubt my mod can cause that kind of an issue.  Anyway, here is my loadorder.

Active Mod Files:

* 00  Skyrim.esm

* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  Hearthfires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.0.7]
* 06  Campfire.esm
* 07  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 08  ApachiiHair.esm
* 09  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.0.3]
* 0A  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 4.0.1]
* 0B  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 3.1]
* 0C  Barrels and Crates.esp
* 0D  Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 0E  Practice Dummies.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 0F  Dragon Claw Stands.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 10  Breezehome Loft Crafting.esp
* 11  Point The Way.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 12  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.1.1]
* 13  Word Walls Relocated.esp
* 14  Ars Metallica.esp
* 15  Darkwater Crossing.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 16  Dolmen Ruins.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 17  Shor's Stone.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 18  Skyshards.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
* 19  Frostfall.esp
* 1A  Ivarstead.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1B  Manor Roads.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 1C  Helarchen Creek.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1D  Kynesgrove.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 1E  Whistling Mine.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
* 1F  Soljund's Sinkhole.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 20  Karthwasten.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 21  Dragon Bridge.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 22  Bee Hives.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 23  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 24  CWQuartermasters.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 25  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 26  TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
* 27  Skyrim Map Markers.esp
* 28  FollowersCanLoot.esp
* 29  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
* 2A  moredragonloot.esp
* 2B  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
* ++  lighterdbs.esp
* 2C  TalosHousecarl.esp
* 2D  CraftableSkaalforFrostfall.esp
* 2E  lightthiefarmor.esp
* 2F  immersiveloverscomfort.esp
* 30  Open Cities Skyrim.esp
* 31  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.0.2a]
* 32  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* 33  RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
* 34  RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
* 35  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* 36  Dawnguard Map Markers.esp  [Version 1.0.1]

• 2 weeks later...

20170901011637_2.thumb.jpg.ec7ca5b57433d97cf4b4295dc328ddda.jpg.

I know it's not USLEEP or USSEP because my game doesn't look anything like what is shown in your screenshot (as seen above). Something has obviously changed the terrain around that area and it is unlikely to be caused by any normal mod.