[Relz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Arthmoor

One assumes you're referring to the XB1 side of things, if so, good lord. RELAX! It was a mistake and we caught it already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Leonardo

• alt3rn1ty

• DayDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A hotfix has been issued for the following 3 bugs:

• The resource path to the Meat Pie texture was wrong and needed to be corrected. (Bug #22076)
  • The resource path to the Cave Bear trophy item fixed for Hearthfire was also wrong and needed to be corrected. (Bug #22079)
  • The mesh conversion for the horse & rider load screen inadvertently caused CTDs when this mesh was instead used as a static in a cell somewhere. Since this is a vanilla asset, we've now fixed this so that all the skin rendering works on the load screen, in-game, and no longer causes a CTD when used in an unorthodox manner. (Bug #21723)

• 1 month later...

USSEP 4.0.7 has entered beta. Second post has the details. We're expecting this to last the customary 2 weeks or so.

USSEP 4.0.7 is now out of beta. Enjoy!

The Totem of Brotherhood Werewolf ability still only summons 1 wolf, regardless of which werewolf perks you have (if any). This is with USSEP 4.0.7 installed. This also applies to USLEEP 3.0.9 if the player doesn't have either of the werewolf summon perks. Here is a bug report of the problem.

Read the changelog and you'll know why that's the case. The patch no longer touches this at all due to technical barriers that were causing problems with that. It'll summon whatever it summons with just the DLC installed, like it always did before.

Yes, but the problem is that like I said in the linked report the game may only summon one wolf, even though the perk descriptions say that more than one should be summoned at once. 

Are you not paying attention to anything we tell you or what? The changes that were interfering with these abilities have been reverted.

I've listened to every word you said and read the change log entry. I'm the one who suggested the fix to the issue in the first place and as such I know full well about the fix. Like I keep saying, I've tested the fix and it's not completely fixed. I'm just trying to help you by pointing this out so that you don't have to deal with this in the future. I've attached some pictures of TES5Edit and SSEEdit showing what I'm talking about in my linked report above. Let me know if you require more proof.

Spoiler

59080014a0823_SSEEdit1.thumb.PNG.dd5c033e29f5542bac2a76907d7a1945.PNG5908032039202_TESEdit2.thumb.PNG.d58538ea06571b396247ea24869a7e9f.PNG5908031744f82_TES5Edit3.thumb.PNG.143c397bddd50aa11a19da3913085c61.PNG5908001d6cb94_SSEEdit2.thumb.PNG.97a3ac2b58e935fd56a31fc5c7912445.PNG590800271ab89_SSEEdit3.thumb.PNG.df095405b9dbce8bc7a7ccc05d1981ab.PNGTES5Edit.thumb.PNG.ef3543707b14bf850ee64c42ba15e147.PNG

I haven't thought it about before, but now I see you haven't uploaded USSEP on TAL.

Is that because TAL doesn't have a separate SSE category in the download area?  If so you could include both versions into one mod entry, which I did for my mod.

When they get a separate SSE category to put stuff in I'll consider it. Not before. Putting them both in the same file entry will only lead to confusion.

6 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

When they get a separate SSE category to put stuff in I'll consider it. Not before. Putting them both in the same file entry will only lead to confusion.

I thought so.  Well, I put both versions into one mod entry for my mod and I haven't heard anything that's confusing for people.

Yeah, I put both versions of my mod on TAL as well, but it's not a popular mod like USSEP. I think Arthmoor is worried that putting USLEEP and USSEP in one category could cause additional support headaches since there are those who don't understand the difference. Maybe the admins over there will create a SSE category like was done here at some point.

Recently, I posted this about having a separate download area for SSE mods on TAL.  After a couple of posts a poll was posted too.

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno what's causing this, but believe me I have never had an issue like this since day one of Skyrim Classic.  I took a picture just to show what's wrong.

large.20170530031736_1.jpg.8c7c61c3c2592629765ba27d3a51393c.jpg

As you can see Jarl Balgruuf the Greater seems to be *moved* closer to the wall.

This happen when I was supposed to report back to Jarl Balgruuf the Greater after I killed Mirmulnir in the MQ104 quest.  You may wonder if this happen all the time or only at the end of MQ104.

It did only happen as the picture shows and all times before that moment Jarl Balgruuf the Greater was normal, plus if it matters every time before it never happen at the evening or at night.  Below is my loadorder.

Active Mod Files:

* 00  Skyrim.esm

* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  Hearthfires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.0.7]
* 06  Campfire.esm
* 07  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 08  ApachiiHair.esm
* 09  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
* 0A  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.0.3]
* 0B  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 4.0.1]
* 0C  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 3.1]
* 0D  Barrels and Crates.esp
* 0E  Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 0F  Practice Dummies.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 10  Dragon Claw Stands.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 11  Breezehome Loft Crafting.esp
* 12  Point The Way.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 13  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.1.1]
* 14  Word Walls Relocated.esp
* 15  Ars Metallica.esp
* 16  Darkwater Crossing.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 17  Dolmen Ruins.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 18  Shor's Stone.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 19  Skyshards.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
* 1A  Frostfall.esp
* 1B  Ivarstead.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1C  Manor Roads.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 1D  Helarchen Creek.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1E  Kynesgrove.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 1F  Whistling Mine.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
* 20  Soljund's Sinkhole.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 21  Karthwasten.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 22  Dragon Bridge.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 23  Bee Hives.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 24  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 25  CWQuartermasters.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 26  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 27  TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
* 28  Skyrim Map Markers.esp
* 29  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
* 2A  FollowersCanLoot.esp
* ++  lighterdbs.esp
* 2B  moredragonloot.esp
* 2C  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
* 2D  TalosHousecarl.esp
* 2E  AnotherBlackThievesGuildArmor.esp
* 2F  CraftableSkaalforFrostfall.esp
* ++  Lydia.esp
* 30  Open Cities Skyrim.esp
* 31  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.0.2a]
* 32  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* 33  RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
* 34  RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
* 35  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* 36  Dawnguard Map Markers.esp  [Version 1.0.1]

-At first I thought it was one of Apachii's hair mods, but after some thinking I am not so sure about that and my reasons is like this.

- To my knowledge it could be one of Apachii's mods that could cause this, because I don't see any other mod(s) in my loadorder that could edit the face of Jarl Balgruuf the Greater.

Any chance of a close up? Looks like he's missing head and a leg. Was it after an in-game load possibly?

From what I can see, no his head and legs are not missing since the legs is there where the chair is and the head is just behind the top of the chair.  Also, no it was not after an in-game load and like I said it happen after I killed Mirmulnir and reported back.

Oh, he's enmeshed. Happens seldom but happens. Does it occur again on loading a save just after dealing with Mirmulnir?

This is a well known issue that comes up from time to time with NPCs sitting in chairs. Balgruuf isn't immune to this but I can't say I've ever seen him do it before. Nothing we can do about this as it's an engine bug with the animation positioning.

4 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

This is a well known issue that comes up from time to time with NPCs sitting in chairs. Balgruuf isn't immune to this but I can't say I've ever seen him do it before. Nothing we can do about this as it's an engine bug with the animation positioning.

Is it?  Did it happen in SLE, at least I haven't notice that before in SLE?

I wonder if it's an engine bug though, because after a while I removed ApachiiSkyHair and now he was sitting as normal, which rule out a few other things.  It were not quest active, that he was involved in, and now he was sitting normal.

What I think it might be is that he was present *in the wrong spot* in late hours, meaning he was supposed to be in his private quarter and not sitting there as he does daytime.  That was because a quest was active and he was involved in that quest.

Since he was involved in a quest in the wrong position, so to speak, and his placement in the CK could be touched, accidently of course, for his late hour schedule package.  Does that make sense to you?

Yes, Leo, it's an engine bug. I just said that. :P

@Leo: Happened also in Oblivion even when the NPC's were on their sitting idles. It seemed to occur more often on entering the cell (edit: from a fair distance to the NPC and when the NPC is) at a certain angle (to the entry point).

It happen in Oblivion too?  Well that's Bethesda in a nutshell isn't it. :P