[Relz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Arthmoor

After updating the patch (for xbox one) the whole mod Uninstalled and says "the operation could not be completed" when I try to download it again. What's do I do?

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Leonardo

• alt3rn1ty

• DayDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Version 4.0.5 is now out. Some please tell me 2016 is going to stop being such a dick soon.

Version 4.0.5 is now out. Some please tell me 2016 is going to stop being such a dick soon.

It'll be over in a month or so, stay strong! :lmao:

I noticed this in the USSEP: Version History:

• Decapitations with the devastating blow perk should not be taking place with blunt weapons. It should now only happen with battle axes and greatswords, as would be expected. (Bug #91)

I started up a new character with just USSEP and Live Another Live enabled, then grinded my way to 50 in Two-Handed with a warhammer. After selecting the Devastating Blow perk, the very first kill cam animation I got was a decapitation. The reason I tried this is that I noticed I was getting decapitation kill cams with maces and warhammers in my other test runs, but I had a lot of other mods enabled alongside USSEP in those. None of them related to kill cams, as far as I know, but I decided to err on the side of caution and try it out with the bare minimum.

This was on the Xbox, so maybe that has something to do with it. Any thoughts?

@Arthmoor

Hey, I want to translate the XB1 Version of the Unofficial Patch for Skyrim SE, and want to upload it then to Bethesda.net. I want to ask you if I get the permission from you to do that (of course with credits the the original)? And one additional question, ist the XB1 Version the same file as the PC Version?

I dunno if this is intentional or not, but I notice a few things during the Dragon Rising and the Way of the Voice quest.

First, after the player had killed Mirmulmir and returned to Jarl Balgruuf the Greater, he had the Axe of Whiterun equipped which never happen in SLE not I recall.

20161204005839 1

20161204010200 1

Is he supposed to equip the Axe of Whiterun before he handed it over to the player as a part of the Thane title?

20161203234732 1

Second, can these Thane's weapons or amor be disenchanted, but if it's intentional then I think it's wrong.  After all an unique armor or a weapon should not be set to disenchant.

20161204004903 1

I thought all housecarls was set to be essential and therefore cannot die, but apparently Lydia can die and AFAIK she is set to be an essential NPC.

EDIT:  Here is my loadorder.

Active Mod Files:

* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  Hearthfires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.0.5]
* 06  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.0.1]
* 07  Dawnguard Map Markers.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 08  Ars Metallica.esp
* 09  Point The Way.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 0A  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.1.0]
* 0B  Darkwater Crossing.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 0C  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 4.0.1]
* 0D  Shor's Stone.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 0E  Ivarstead.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 0F  Helarchen Creek.esp  [Version 2.0.]
* 10  Kynesgrove.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 11  Whistling Mine.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 12  Karthwasten.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 13  Soljund's Sinkhole.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 14  Bee Hives.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 15  Dragon Claw Stands.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 16  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 17  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 3.1]
* 18  CWQuartermasters.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 19  Skyrim Map Markers.esp
* 1A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

1. Never got that far in SSE, but Balgruuf has had the weapon equipped prior to giving it to me in the original. It may have been that you got the one handed version in the original Skyrim rather than the two handed version.  The one handed is harder to notice equipped when he is sitting down.

2. The thane rewards are not unique items.  They are standard enchanted weapons with the name changed due to being applied to an alias.  So, yes, they can be disenchanted. 

3. Most followers, including housecarls, are protected rather than essential.  This means that the player can still kill them.  I've killed Lydia too many times to count.

• Like 1

1. Never got that far in SSE, but Balgruuf has had the weapon equipped prior to giving it to me in the original. It may have been that you got the one handed version in the original Skyrim rather than the two handed version.  The one handed is harder to notice equipped when he is sitting down.

2. The thane rewards are not unique items.  They are standard enchanted weapons with the name changed due to being applied to an alias.  So, yes, they can be disenchanted. 

3. Most followers, including housecarls, are protected rather than essential.  This means that the player can still kill them.  I've killed Lydia too many times to count.

1.  In my current game in SLE I got a dwemer battle axe for that quest, but I don't remember if Jarl Balgruuf the Greater had it equipped or not.

2.  I think certain quest items are unique since they have unique ID in the CK, but wasn't the sword from Adrianne fixed to prevent her father Proventus to equip it once the player gave it to him.

3.  This is the first time I lost Lydia that early in-game and I've always thought that housecarls were essential.

Yup. none of those three are bugs.

I disagree, if the second is valid.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone did the Thane of Riften quest and got a Blade of [...] instead of Blade of The Rift? I got it from Maven, haven't done the civil war yet.

Besides, there are a few bug in Windhelm, for example:

- When I met Malborn in New Gnisis Cornerclub, the greeting dialogue was missing and went straight to "Tell me about the assassin..."

- During the quest Blood on The Ice, when Wuunferth told me to patrol the city at night, the quest log did not update.

- Lastly, in the quest Repairing the Phial, picking up a Briarheart did not advance the quest.

For the last two bugs, I had to use setstage command to continue. Please take a look whenever you have time. Thanks.

(I only use USSEP with Skyrim SE v1.3.9, nothing else)

With Repairing the Phial, isn't it a specific briarheart from a specific generic NPC?  Don't think that any briarheart would work for the quest.

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone did the Thane of Riften quest and got a Blade of [...] instead of Blade of The Rift? I got it from Maven, haven't done the civil war yet.

Have you had USSEP installed before starting your current game ?

• The Blade of Riften reward for the Thane quest (FreeformRiftenThane) is not properly leveled like the other Thane quest items due to the quest being started from the moment the game is running. The reward should now be properly generated when the quest is completed. (Bug #20084) [NR]

[NR] = This fix is a Non-retroactive fix by USSEP, so if you are beyond the point where the problem manifests in game ( in this case its from game start ) then the USSEP will not fix it

Complete Changelog

Press F3, search for [NR], click the down arrow to go to the next one found - this particular one is about the 6th of 203 search hits

Have you had USSEP installed before starting your current game ?

Well, come to think of it, I only installed USSEP in the middle of the Unbound quest. I guess I'll have to live with it now. Thanks for the info.

Actually that fix should kick in anyway, it's only NR if you installed the patch after becoming Thane. Pete has tested it already and found it to be working just fine.

Cant find the Bug Tracker so noting this here in case its missed on Nexus

Karan has a black head

Go North West from Old Hroldan SSE, and you come across a camp with a two dead NPC and a bear with attitude

Karan is one of the NPC lying dead next to a rock, and has a really dark head

ra8iqse.jpg

szHBnzT.jpg

On 12/23/2016 at 11:39 AM, alt3rn1ty said:

Cant find the Bug Tracker so noting this here in case its missed on Nexus

Karan has a black head

Go North West from Old Hroldan SSE, and you come across a camp with a two dead NPC and a bear with attitude

Karan is one of the NPC lying dead next to a rock, and has a really dark head

I added it to the tracker a few days back: https://afktrack.afkmods.com/index.php?a=issues&i=21749

By the way, the tracker is located here: https://afktrack.afkmods.com/

• 1 month later...

Just discovered a bug I guess on special edition xb1. Everytime I use a slow time shout it makes my player slowed as well. Was it supposed to be I'm in normal motion and my surroundings are in slow motion?

4 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

That bug was fixed by an official patch. Make sure your game is updated.

So the update I got via Steam is the latest official patch.  Correct?

9 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

So the update I got via Steam is the latest official patch.  Correct?

In game press Esc, click System, and in the lower left the version number should currently read 1.4.2.0.8

Edit : PC version