Same quest..possible second bug "Cappy In a Haystack"

Dimon

To whom it may concern,

This is another bug that has to do with the DLC Nuka World quest "cappy in a haystack". I decided to open a second bug page for it since it seems a different bug on the quest, or not even a bug. I will let the great modders here decide if it is or not. First off, this is the vanilla version of this game with no mods, and i don't use UF4P yet..so this is a clean game.

This bug has to do with interactions with the "CAPPY" symbols that have the codes for the quest "CAPPY IN A HAYSTACK". This quest is very bugged, as you can see by my other post of it on here. Anyways, this one is basically you can click on the cappy symbol, and it does nothing. Many factors, though surround this, making it possible this could be a bug, or not a bug. The following factors need to be considered:

#1. If main character is wearing special "cappy glasses", which are required. If not, you cannot interact with the symbols.

#2. You cannot interact with the symbols even in power armour. You must leave the power armour to look at it.

#3. If a monster is close by, it may interefere with reading the symbols.

I got this bug and it is reproducible. A post of it can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/350540780275652108/

and also here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/350540973994463500/

The symbol in question might be different per location. The one that effected me was the one in Safari World near the Primate Buidling, behind the statue symbol. It was unresponsive for me. One of the above one also indicates the one in the Dry Gulch area cementary.