Enderal: Hints and Tips

Hana

Enderal, the Skyrim total conversion mod created by the talented SureAI team has recently released the English version that many of us members have started playing.

This thread is to help each other with useful hints and tips along the way of what we find and discover, and for questions perhaps others can answer.

** PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS **

(Note: most of these I've found by reading Sureai's forum. Check it out for more info.)

The first thing that's noticable when playing Enderal is the DoF (Depth of Field) visual setting. Most of us aren't used to it and for others it can be extremely annoying and bothersome.

To turn this setting OFF;

Open SkyrimPrefs.ini in your C:\My Documents\My Games\Skyrim directory

Find the heading Imagespace - near the top of the document

Change bDoDepthofField=1 to =0

Save

I can receive interest income with Share Certificates? :woot: Tell me more!

There are six share certificates;

1. Landlord (steal this from the bank vault opposite yours - vault # 1111)
2. Golden Sickle (I have no other information about this or if it is even currently available)
3. Fruit Guild of Duneville (Find the supply ship on the south shore of Duneville)
4. Lozio's General Store
5. Screws, Hats, Odds and Ends Inc.
6. Brewery of Ark (side quest, help the owner put the competition out of business)

Don't forget to give it to the bank clerk!

Myths and Legends Books Quest

This umbrella quest contains 5 books to find/read that lead to 5 legend bosses to find and defeat.
Books are found in random locations, or can be bought in Kurro's General store in Riverville.

1. The Blind Miner

- will be invincible if you do not have the Old Ban Totem
- find the blueprint for the totem in the Apothecarii's house in the Undercity

2. Arveldhiin the Wanderer

- this werewolf will accost you in the Dark Valley and is probably the easiest of them all

3. The Ash Widow

- the book mentions a 'claw' that seems to be passed around antique dealers - check the Museum in Ark's South quarter (you'll have to steal it)
- bring the claw to the widow's residence and it will draw her out of hiding - she lives at Castle Golden Ford on the very southern tip of the Sun Coast
- if she doesn't immediately reveal herself when you enter the yard, try shooting a spell or arrow toward her

4. The Gargantuan Lizard

- aka the Trizaratops
- in the Powder Desert, on top of a mountain with an "Abandoned House" just west of the Myrad tower of Duneville
- the mountain is beside The Hollowed Hand and Priest Tolgen's house

5. The Steel Warden/Guardian

- a giant ghost found wandering the laneway leading to Thalgard castle