Sanctuary Hills original Character home bug (Xbox One)

FluffnTough

EDIT - 11:14, 26 Aug 2016: After starting a new game with all the below mods disabled, I found the bug stopped. Now it's just the process of finding whether or not it's caused by a single mod or a clash between two or more. I do know, however, that it is not caused by UFO4 Patch. Not by itself.

EDIT 2 - 12:22, 26 Aug 2016: I believe I've found the culprit and am testing to see if any other mods produce the same effect - DarkStar Radio seems to be the mod responsible.

EDIT 3 - 14:47, 26 Aug 2016: I found that the mod causing the error is DarkStar Radio by creeperking31.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I've noticed a rather annoying little bug. I didn't see anyone else speak of it so I will. I don't know if it's being caused by one of the mods I have installed (I'll provide a list at the end) or just a new bug in a Bethesda game. Anyway, in the home the PC starts with in sanctuary hills, after going to the vault and coming back, has broken walls. It's like everything is shifted to the right by a bit and it's very easy to get caught inside one of the walls simply by walking up to it.  What with how long it takes to reload files after changing the mod order and then loading a gamesave, I just don't have enough patience to single out which mod is causing the error, if it's a mod bug at all. As it is on the console, I don't have a good way of taking a screenshot and posting it along with my text.

Also, I should mention that this isn't my own console or game, I'm borrowing them from a friend and I'm trying to get this resolved before he takes it back which could be in a few days as he wants to play when Nuka World is released, for obvious reasons.

Current Mod List:

1. Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch by Arthmoor
  2. Cheat Terminal[Xbox One] by NexusAU
  3. Settlement Limits Slashed: Xbox Version by Trainwiz
  4. Vanilla Crafting Expansion by Fruckert
  5. Blacksmith's Crafting Expansion Version 27by mattdamon420
  6. Vault-Tec Workshop - Power Conduit Radius Increase and No Build Limit by StormLord
  7. Unlocking Ballistic Weave with Other Factions [Xbox One] by crazysam10 - currently disabled
  8. Surprise MF (XBOX) by MrMibs
  9. M1918 BAR by PimplyPete
  10. Remington Model 1858 by PimplyPete
  11. Modular Kalash (XB1 Version) by DOOMBASED
  12. Modular Simonov PTRS-41 Anti-Tank Rifle by kazumamqj
  13. WWII Colt 1911 (XB1) by leo2link
  14. Desert Eagle (XB1 Version) by DOOMBASED
  15. M60 Light Machine Gun by TrainsCDG - Currently Disabled
  16. [XB1] The Gunslinger Outfits by TheRealElianora
  17. Communist Army's outfit (XB1) by Satojomov
  18. Classic Army Helmet by Satojomov
  19. NCR Veteran Ranger Armor (XB1) by unoctium
  20. [XB1] Slooty Vault Jumpsuit  by TheRealElianora
  21. [XB1] Unlimited Companion Framework by expired6978
  22. [X1] Minuteman Waving Flag [Workshop Object] by Cryax98
  23. DD_Xboners_Castle_wall_patches    -    I don't know who made this, I think it was removed or replaced at some point as it has no description
  24. The 80's Mix (Xbox) by SpentCasing
  25. Awesome Mix Vol. 1 by Illustrious
  26. DarkStar Radio (Xb1) by creeperking31