Anything Audio Thread

lmstearn

Ah my miss spent youth remember these, although my taste went more to rock.

If we're talking Led Zeppelin now, here are Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart (along with John Bonham's son Jason on drums) performing a wonderful version of Stairway To Heaven for Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and John Paul Jones at the December 2012 Kennedy Center Honors:  

Back in the day, when the Duke boys were running ‘shine…..Cath had her legs insured for over a million bucks.

I insure my oppai assets at 1M Septims….Each!  A girl can’t be too careful when tomb raiding huh!

A.

• Haha 2

On 8/26/2021 at 4:59 PM, Adella said:

Back in the day, when the Duke boys were running ‘shine…..Cath had her legs insured for over a million bucks.

I insure my oppai assets at 1M Septims….Each!  A girl can’t be too careful when tomb raiding huh!

A.

You are in good company then, Bettie Davis also insured here legs as the rumor goes.

5 hours ago, Uncus said:

You are in good company then, Bettie Davis also insured here legs as the rumor goes.

I believe you are thinking of Betty Grable.  Twentieth Century Fox insured her legs for one million dollars as a publicity stunt.  Betty Davis did insure her waist, however.  :)

31 minutes ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

I believe you are thinking of Betty Grable.  Twentieth Century Fox insured her legs for one million dollars as a publicity stunt.  Betty Davis did insure her waist, however.  :)

Ye right again, wrong Bettie. My Swiss cheese brain again.

2 hours ago, Rotzi said:

Not quite 80's but close enough.

Nice!  A member of Bethesda's forums, Shelly Mars, is a long-time friend.  Here are two photographs she took of Harry in the mid-70's. 

A2RsQxS.jpg

nice one Sah, cracked a really big smile for these, Aw shucks lets be honest I laughed my socks off.