Anything Audio Thread

lmstearn

I am going to put this here, just in case you want the music without the voice-over. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, deaths_soul said:

This thread lacks Green Day:

Not anymore now you have added them. :rofl:

RIP Steve!

Spoiler

There is also the Communards version of Don't Leave Me This Way and Never Can Say Goodbye. But there are heaps of others, here are some for the latter:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is quite possibly my favorite recorded guitar solo of all time.  I get goose bumps every time I watch this video.  The inimitable Stevie Ray Vaughn performing Texas Flood at the El Macambo:

On 1/19/2022 at 3:15 PM, Pseron Wyrd said:

This is quite possibly my favorite recorded guitar solo of all time.  I get goose bumps every time I watch this video.  The inimitable Stevie Ray Vaughn performing Texas Flood at the El Macambo:

Yep, got the double Live Alive LP in my hot little hand while typing this.Picked it up way back in the early nineties somewhere- not long after his passing. That was bad luck, going down in a helicopter like that, and couldn't have happened to a greater talent. And yes, operating a helicopter like that in poor visibility requires helicopter instrument experience.

Spoiler

Provided your instrumentation is operational, that is. :P

Like a bat out of hell he sent the detractors running for their own very sense of well-being, and, for the rest of us, life in the spotlight for Meatloaf was best played out in memorable reruns of the Rocky Horror Show:

Spoiler

We'll be seeing you in all the old places!

And some more random picks of no particular significance:

• 2 weeks later...