Anything Audio Thread

lmstearn

I'm very happy to got the permission from SunSpire records to use his fantastic music for my isles mod.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Imstearn's video of Ella Fitzgerald reminded me of a brilliant guitarist who used to work with her: Joe Pass.   

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZRdTukTCjFan4onn04sDA

Dan Vasc. One of my favorite "Cover" artists. This guy has such a vocal range it's amazing he isn't a professional yet. He favors a metal style but actually covers a very wide range. Things you would expect such as Helloween, Motley Crue, Skid Row. But also less expected things like Lady Gaga, Adelle, Nessum Dorma, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Scarborough Fair. 

Maybe something in there you will enjoy. worth a look.

16 minutes ago, Sah said:

Powerful piece Sah, I take it these guys are Mongols,

38 minutes ago, Uncus said:

Powerful piece Sah, I take it these guys are Mongols,

yep they are a Mongolian heavy metal group and very traditional (all the music they make is with using traditional instruments) this is the inferences Mongolian throat singing 

"Metallica has been a huge influence and inspiration for us as music fans and musicians," a statement reads at the end of the clip. "We admire their 40 years of relentless touring and the timeless, unique music they have created. It is a great honour to show them our respect and gratitude by recording a version of ‘Sad But True’ in our language and in the style of The Hu."

The wife and I have listened to most of your recent posts Sah. Not familiar with "The Pretty Reckless", going to check that out.