[RELz] Skyrim Map Markers

Leonardo

I just saw this when viewing my mod in TES5Edit.  You see the two "Skyrim CloudDistant" entries, are these entries needed as I can't recall I've had seen them before.  Are they safe to remove?

large.5a77900f81ec7_SkyrimMapMarkers.esp

Probably a wild edit, so yes. The Render GUI is super sensitive- just a teensy click in a mouse-over always does the trick.

I've deleted those two entries and now I testing my mod, but if Arthmoor or zilav advice me not to delete those entries I'll roll it back as it were before I deleted those entries.

If you didn't intend to move those cloud markers then you should delete them from your mod.

I am not sure if I touched them at all and like I said this is the first time I notice cloud markers in my mod and I have been very careful when placing map markers in the CK.  Which are by now over 230 map markers added with my mod.

And as I said in my previous post I already deleted them and now I have been testing it, but just to be safe I wanted to hear what you would say about it since you know more than I do.

Btw... I need to ask you about another thing and that's about how to update a mod here.

First, I don't get it why the readme for my first upload needs to stay and after I updated my mod, which I have a couple of times, the first added readme seems to be permant.

What I mean is that when I update my mod I can see both the old readme and new one, while the new readme always have a line saying "What's New In <version>" or similar.

I want get rid of that, because it's a little annoying to see two readmes and the only thing I know of is that it has to do with the "automatically a thread posted" feature, you know the feature that exist on TAL.

Is that feature enabled here?

Not sure I follow what you're after since the file upload has no section to upload a readme in IPB4's module.

No, we don't have the automatic thread feature enabled because I personally find that to be very irritating.

8 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Not sure I follow what you're after since the file upload has no section to upload a readme in IPB4's module.

Well, I am gonna to take a picture just show you what I mean.

Then I'll probably delete my current upload as it was for an old version, I think it was the 1.5 version, which I never bother to update when I released the 1.6 version or was it 1.7 version, I'm not sure.

8 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

No, we don't have the automatic thread feature enabled because I personally find that to be very irritating.

Good, I too find it annoyning.  :thumbsup: (I can't find that smiley, much appreciated if it could be added)

Okay, here is the picture I was talking about.

5a7a155a10063_AFKModsDownload-modentry.thumb.jpg.1d925315b5d40723b57c68c83d01aa3f.jpg

Edited by Leonardo

That's a Bash screen though. Bash has no means of interfacing with IPB4 sites. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Oops... :facepalm:

Wrong picture, too tired I suppose. :P

Anyway, I figure it out at last of how to avoid to get a duplicated readme in a mod entry.