Alduin Approaches

Tryst

I have been trying to find somewhere that has fixed the bug that prevents Alduin from landing when you are viewing the past via the Elder Scroll.

So far I have come up blank but it appears to be connected with the mouse movement. If you leave the mouse alone until he lands, you can then continue as normal. I came here hoping that you guys may have fixed it but it seems nobody has so far.

Once I had to play through that vision 5 times before Alduin actually came. It's really annoying but there is nothing we can do. It's a scene and any number of things can go wrong.

I have been trying to find somewhere that has fixed the bug that prevents Alduin from landing when you are viewing the past via the Elder Scroll.

So far I have come up blank but it appears to be connected with the mouse movement. If you leave the mouse alone until he lands, you can then continue as normal. I came here hoping that you guys may have fixed it but it seems nobody has so far.

I don't think that kind of a bug exist.  Alduin are suppose to land after the ancient Nords used the Dragonrend shout on Alduin which made him crippled by a shout.

For the record I never encounter such a bug and every time I started the MQ206 quest I always turn around as soon I can when my 1st person view aren't normal then I watch the rest of the cutscene.

I agree with Hana, a lot of things can go wrong in a scene and people are using mods a lot of mods these days.