Our NMM Overlords

mlee3141

Our new NMM overlords on Slack (Paul Buttle, Dave Talamas and Fabian) just disabled my focus group account there because they "don't have time for this", and "our opinions are not needed" when I was giving them some honest feedback on their new NMM features in a polite and well-reasoned manner. So typical.

And as he drove on, the rain clouds dragged down the sky after him for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him and to water him.

What's Slack? Why are Paul Buttle, Dave Talamas and Fabian overlords? Do tell. :)

Here's a secret I wish to share with you: essential oils are a better alternative to peroxide when pissing on another's parade and passing it off as honest feedback. I'd go for French lavender first. Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Citric would do well. Musk (cf. mask) is very sexy.

Here's a secret I wish to share with you: essential oils are a better alternative to peroxide when pissing on another's parade and passing it off as honest feedback. I'd go for French lavender first. Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Citric would do well. Musk (cf. mask) is very sexy.

Nice modern spin on the old saw about catching more flies with honey than vinegar!  I agree and would add that a discussion here about "Our" NMM Overlords seems a bit out of place since we seem to mostly use Wrye Bash here.  Whether these NMM Overlords exist or not, they certainly aren't "my" overlords since have never used NMM in my life and cannot see myself ever using it in the future, as long as Wrye Bash is being maintained.  I find myself really not caring at all about what features these NMM Overlords may or may not decide to implement into NMM.

Merely an archive, since I half-expected a ban from the Nexus/ post deletion over this. And, I was right. Plus, this:

Nice to see that the "fair and unbiased" admins at Nexus Mods decided to post everything BUT their own less-than-ideal responses. Like, "What makes you think your opinions are needed?", "We're too busy, and don't have time for this.", and "Our team wanted me to warn you, and make sure you stay out of trouble" (or something along these lines; can't remember, but the point is, they were prejudged even before I started giving them my honest feedback; got that message before that entire chat log happened.) Take a look at their so-called "transcript" here:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4662425-mlee3141-banned/

Doesn't matter to me. Just want to get the truth into the light.

Nice to see that the "fair and unbiased" admins at Nexus Mods decided to post everything BUT their own less-than-ideal responses.

They did post everything, in the MA topic that you created which got you banned.  So, anyone who could see the original topic got full transparency from the Nexus staff.  The ban report doesn't need to provide your entire history with the site.

Doesn't matter to me. Just want to get the truth into the light.

Truth is, the very moment you have called people names, and I quote, "NMM overlords", every right you had to speak your mind has been forfeited, no matter if you were right or wrong before that. You brought it upon yourself :shrug:

I don't see any reason to discuss mlee's behavior on a case by case basis. It sems he is attracting trouble wherever he goes, and then he spreads into other boards to carry the fus over. And sooner or later he gets banned.

Dude learn to not take everything so personally, learn to not make a fuss about everything, stop seeing a conspiracy on every corner and sort out what ever psychological issues you have.

You joined a focus testing group aimed at bug hunting and UI/UX only to tell the devs you think their competition has a better product? You obviously weren't focused enough for the focus group. And then you wonder why they kick you out. Hilarious, but at the same time sad how often you run into this behavior making your life just miserable. You bing this onto your self on a recurring basis, there's no secret fact that you are the rain god or something.

What's with all the dramarama? Nexus admins have always been heavy handed, so why poke the bear I say? Stay out of trouble and it shouldn't find you.