[IDEA/REQ] A mod to re-make Bjold's Retreat to a campsite

Leonardo

During my travels on Solstheim I found Bujold's Retreat there the former inhabitants now lived after they lost Thirsk Mead Hall to a bunch of Rieklings.

When I arrived there I decided to help these poor Nords to re-capture Thirsk Mead Hall and after a while when I was elsewhere, I thought that Bujold's Retreat would be a perfect spot for a temporary camp site for both myself and any follower I had in tow.

So when I returned there I was disappointed by the devs and their decision for letting the spot there to become almost impossible to make a temporary camp, because AFAIK that's only place on the the entire Solstheim that's large enough plus the ground is flat.

I've been trying a find at least one spot on Solstheim that's large enough at the same time the ground are more less flat, but unfortunately it is almost impossible to find such a spot on Solstheim.  Period!

So that's why I post this idea/request here and it weren't for lacking the necessary modding skill I would create such a mod myself ifI knew how to do it properly. :)

Of course I could make the mod, but then I need some help from the awesome people here.

You would?  That's great. :D

If you think that's too much work to be done then I would be happy if Brodir Grove could be spiced up a bit, just to make it a little to easier to use the existing camp facilities there after the player have cleared the area from bandits via a quest or something.