Enchanting vs Loot effects

Deathbydestiny

So this is an annoyance for me. Every time I have played and maxed enchanting I can never enchant items with certain effects that could hope to exceed the effects of looted items.

Maxed out perks, can't get a regenerate health or stamina item passed 31% or 46% with a potion of enchanting while a looted one with the best effect is 50%. This is irritating after the work I put into enchanting.

Even with alchemy I can't make healing potions that are better than the best looted ones. Why bother using these skills? Is there something that determines the effectiveness of these enchantments and alchemy effects? I have not been able to work this out myself.

So this is an annoyance for me. Every time I have played and maxed enchanting I can never enchant items with certain effects that could hope to exceed the effects of looted items.

Maxed out perks, can't get a regenerate health or stamina item passed 31% or 46% with a potion of enchanting while a looted one with the best effect is 50%. This is irritating after the work I put into enchanting.

Even with alchemy I can't make healing potions that are better than the best looted ones. Why bother using these skills? Is there something that determines the effectiveness of these enchantments and alchemy effects? I have not been able to work this out myself.

Have you tried other enchanted items such as the smithing (I think the smithing skill could improve your enchant skill a bit, but I'm not entirely sure about that) or the alchemy enchantments?

It depends on the enchantment, some are better than looted items and some aren't

The smithing and alchemy enchantments do help, but they still don't bring items inline with looted types. I'm wondering if the enchantments cost is the issue, I wouldn't even know where to begin to calculate it to the point that it evens out.

Well, you could try something I tried in my current game and that's to use this mod (is a MCM-mod) for having more amulets and rings equipped at the same time.

Doing that would allow you actually use the same enchantments for 2-3 enchanted items or even up to 5 enchanted items at the same time.  I tried that in my game and it worked as intended, although not much as I hoped but it worked.