Nuka World last DLC for Fallout 4

fireundubh

Sucks period, Far Harbor and Nuka-World are basically the only two worth paying for. I really would have liked to see them stick to doing stuff like that. Even Automatron was good because it had a fun quest alongside the extra junk it gave you to build. So glad I preordered my Season Pass for $20 now. I'd have a hard time swallowing a $50 price tag for this stuff.

I have never played a Fallout game before, but Antiscamp found a video on YouTube and reposted the video on his blog.  The video mention the Nuka World DLC for Fallout 4, but the video also mention a possible location for TES6.

The Vault Tec one contains a smaller quest like in Automatron, which I found really good so hopefully this one is equally compelling.

While I'd have liked more quest/region expansion add ons I'm quite satisfied with the releases so far, the price is a non issue for me. I don't think we'd have more of them if they'd have dropped the pure Workshop expansion ones.

No, I'm not rich  :cricket:

So glad I preordered my Season Pass for $20 now. I'd have a hard time swallowing a $50 price tag for this stuff.

Where'd you get the Season Pass for $20? I bought mine for $24 from Green Man Gaming.

I bought the game itself with Nexus PayPal donations, so that was basically free, but I can't play anyway because the game induces motion sickness. I can play other Bethesda shooters just fine though.  :cry:

Where'd you get the Season Pass for $20? I bought mine for $24 from Green Man Gaming.

cdkeys.com had a huge preorder sale the day before launch. I got the game for $45 and the Season Pass for $20.

Where do you hear that from?

E3, don't remember which interview or if it was Hines or Howard that said it. 

@fireundubh & Arthmoor : off-topic, but I got the game for 31,90 € (~35,40 $). It was a pre-order of the physical edition in a media-supermarket chain. I got the whole DLC pass on Steam for the regular price (29,99 € if I remember right).

That's it? Skyrim had DLC happening longer than that.

They took longer to release, but I'd say the combined content of FO4 DLC is likely to be a bit bigger than the combined content of Skyrim DLC.