HD Horker

Nebulous112

Since the almighty horker is the AFKMods mascot...I introduce you to:

HD Horker

Witness the grace and beauty of the majestic horker in HD. :-D

(In all seriousness it is a really nice retexture, though. The 2k resize and the Gamwich versions need the meshes from the main file, FYI.)

Hah! I should have known you guys would have already had horkers covered. I mean, you folks have horker emoticons for God's sake. Not that there is anything wrong with that, mind you... ;-)

Looks like you had this covered a while back, Hana. 2013. I need to take some time to look through the AFK files... What else have I been missing that isn't on the Nexus?

There is a lot of good stuff on AFK! I guess I just assumed everything was on Nexus...I wonder what percentage of mods are out there on sites besides Nexus and LL?

I'm going to have to look elsewhere as well now. :-)

You might want to have a nosy at TheAssimilationLab too run by Andalaybay

( Click Forums at the top right, then after having a look at all the topics there, click Downloads ( again at the top ) and choose a Category )

There's also TESAlliance which is home to some unique mods ( notably Insanitysorrow ), and there are some good guides / tutorials there, its also home to quite a few Voice Actors, the site admin himself is good at VA