Revamped Survival Perception Stat Bug on Xbox 1

TehRoast92

I have been playing the game for a while now on the revamped survival mode. My character is level 67 with all ten ranks in each of the 7 SPECIAL stat perks. Once I had reached rank ten with my perception I has gone out to collect the bobble head to push my stat up from 10 to 11 however when I did collect the bobble head and checked I found that my Perception read (-)2. I reloaded from the last save and checked my stats to find without the bobble head my Perception read (-)1. This is all wrong. I've looked up how this could occur and found two possibilities. The first one was a debuff caused by concussion (Crippled Head) and could be fixed by re-crippling the head and then healing, unfortunately this did not work. The other possibility is that it was caused by a hunger/thirst debuff. I do recall VERY early in the game (Approximately at level 5) I had grown hungry/starving and thirsty/mildly dehydrated which would have pushed my perception below 0 at the time. My best guess is that the hunger/thirst debuff pushed my perception past 0 causing it to never properly recover. I ask that you PLEASE try to give this bug a fix. You're UFO4P is my only hope at this point.

So is this the place you report bugs or is this not an issue for anyone else it the world? Am I seriously the only one dealing with this bulls*t?

It's entirely possible nobody else has seen it. I know for sure I haven't seen something like it, but I also don't play on survival mode either.

In order for us to be able to do anything with it, we'd need to be able to reproduce it first and it doesn't sound like you have a way to do that.

I could make a new character and get dehydrated with low perception (base of 2 or 3) to see if it happens again.

I'm pretty certain that it is because the dehydration debuff lowered my perception to a point that would be below 0. It also could be a cumulative bug where the debuff stacks and is never removed.

I will test this to see. Though I should mention that because I am playing on the Xbox One I don't have a way to actively I.D. the issue.