TES V: n00b creations

n00b

Ok it was a while since i just show up here, but i think its time to make some use of Skyrim Creation Kit. Since i'm not accomodate with it i just start to make some my own Border Gates (since i saw very good ones) to try out the abilities of Creation Kit. 

So now when i have time i try to do so...  :miner:

Now lets go little serious:

Since im sick on lack of immersion for Skyrim on steam, i was thinking about mod similar to Morrowloot, but the easier version, the one i saw on steam but on all features are good for me so I wanted just make this one:

-Completely removes higher level (dwemer+) objects from levelled loot lists, though things like potions and scrolls can still be found. 
-Adds these back in as static objects hidden around the world, and in logical places for example: 
-Dwemer equipment is only found in dwemer ruins and containers,; or by a select few who can afford it. 
-Orcish equipment is carried by, get this, orcs. 
-Elven equipment can be found in various places, though most are carried by Thalmor. 
-Glass equipment is given out to a few Morrowinders who managed to save some, as well as high ranking personnel in various factions. 
-Only a few sets of Ebony armor and equipment even exist, worn by nobles and the rich. 
-And finally, only a single normal set of daedric armor exists, much like Morrowind, but spread out and is a serious pain to find.  

I'm thinking about the other features but here i would ask you about what you think (what could be friendly, what immersive, what lore friendly):

-Higher level equipment may no longer be crafted! Suck it up, it's weird that the Dragonborn suddenly gains magical star knowledge to craft insane soul-wrenching deatharmor anyways, and objects may still be improved at a forge. 
-Higher level robes are removed, readded to the world as static objects 
-While the majority of higher level generic random magical items (such as an Ebony Bow of Bolts) are gone, a few pieces will still exist, renamed and put in other areas.

Any advices, suggestions?

Cheers n00b