Changing forum structure in the Modding Projects category?

Leonardo

I've for some time been a little confused by the Modding Projects forum category and today I realized what it is I find to be confusing.  It is about how the forum structure looks like.

This is what forum structure the Modding Projects forum category has today.

Modding Projects

• Released Projects -- Oblivion -- Skyrim -- Fallout 4
  • Work in Progress -- AFK_Courtiers

As you can see there is no subforum for Morrowind, instead the Modding Projects forum is being used for discussions about Morrowind.  I'm not sure if anyone else find this to be confusing at least I am confused by this forum structure.

So I suggest to re-arrange the subforums a bit and how to do it is by merging the threads in the Work in Progress forum into the respective game forums and let all forums be directly under the Modding Projects forum category like this.

Modding Projects -- AFK_Courtiers -- Morrowind -- Oblivion -- Skyrim -- Fallout 4

Of course all threads that previously were posted in different forums will now be in one game forum and this might confuse some people, which can be solved by using thread prefixes like this.

GEN = General discussion about a game
MOD = Mod issue or a discussion about tools
RELz = Mod release
WIPz = Work in progress

At a first glance, I notice one positive change is that the Work in Progress forum doesn't exist and that will reduce nestled forums with one forum level I think.

What do you think?

As usual Arthmoor has the final saying about this suggestion and regardless what decision Arthmoor have I need to accept his decision. :)