Bugs in fallout 4

machikitty45

First one is for the brotherhood of steel, when doing the mission to talk to the elder after he makes his address it will not start a conversation between him and my character instead he will just walk around and say I care about the people of the common wealth over and over no matter how many time I try to talk to him.

Second when trying to do the quest for the institution with the synth x6 to get the rouge synth a similar situation happens where it will not let me have a conversation with him. I've tried a number of things to try and get it to work like leaving then going back shooting them and the uof4 patch but nothing seems to work.

For me, my bug is where you helped Paladin Danse with the ghouls at the police station. But even after killing all of the Ghouls, he won't talk to me. He just keeps repeating that "Ghouls incoming" and what not? As if I didn't kill them all. But I did. I killed them all, I even looked all over the town, WAY past the police station, and he still does it. I even reloaded ALL the way back in the beginning and it still does it. And I'm not making a new game for ta third time due to some odd glitch. First was unable to finish the game, second was where Automatron would start, now this....

For me, my bug is where you helped Paladin Danse with the ghouls at the police station. But even after killing all of the Ghouls, he won't talk to me. He just keeps repeating that "Ghouls incoming" and what not? As if I didn't kill them all. But I did. I killed them all, I even looked all over the town, WAY past the police station, and he still does it. I even reloaded ALL the way back in the beginning and it still does it. And I'm not making a new game for ta third time due to some odd glitch. First was unable to finish the game, second was where Automatron would start, now this....

THis is unlikely but its possible a ghoul could have spawned inside a building and can't see you or danse so it wont agro. :(

THis is unlikely but its possible a ghoul could have spawned inside a building and can't see you or danse so it wont agro. :(

I checked every building in the entire town of Cambridge and killed everything in sight. He still says it. And yes, Haylen is standing.