Bugs, subjective bugs, and not-a-bugs.

ToddHowardsSpiritAnimal

I didn't have permission post this in the UFO4P Bugtracker you told us to report it on; sorry if I missed something simple and obvious (I most likely did):

Bugs:

• After Doc Crocker dies in Diamond City, Doctor Sun takes over reconstructive surgery duties.  The chair one must sit in to initiate facial reconstruction surgery no longer has a prompt on hover, making it impossible to sit in the chair and initiate the surgery.  I don't have any mods installed, have all the DLC to date, and have the most up to date official patch.

Subjective Bugs:

• Companions, in particular Ada and Hancock, (but others are bad, too) ask to join me again if I walk within like 50 feet of them.  This can get particularly annoying in smaller settlements.  Is there a way to tone down the frequency with which or conditions required for them to ask?  Or perhaps have them not ask at all?
  • It seems to me all Settler random chatter to one another has ceased (how's your uncle? and stuff like that).  Everyone only talks to me.  It makes things feel like the Truman Show, as opposed to living the world.  Has anyone experienced this?

Subjective Not-A-Bugs:

• I noticed that you 'fixed' Tinker Tom having a MILA on his corpse even if the quest wasn't started.  That doesn't seem like a bug to me.  1) It has a pretty cool in-game model, and I use it to decorate. :)  2) I assume, headcanon-wise, he'd have some MILAs laying around irrespective of the quest starting.  My opinion.
  • Scavengers have their weapons drawn in Settlements, and you also fixed this.  I agree that was a bug.  But I quite preferred this, not only for identification purposes, but I thought it actually appeared a tad more lifelike.  I know I would walk around dangerous settlements with my weapon drawn on occasion.  I thought it made things look a little more realistic to see a few folks with their guns out, just like the player character, and wandering the Settlements.  Again just an opinion.

Thanks for all the work you guys do!

• 3 weeks later...

You need to select a particular category (the green text links) to post the bugs there.  It won't allow you to post bugs in the next level up, because that'd just make a hassle in sorting for the UPP team.