Bethesda.net launcher

Deathbydestiny

They seems to fix it, but that isn't enough for me to continue visiting Bethesda.net.

Me paranoid?  Are you serious?

Let me tell you one thing this isn't the first time it happen, in fact it had happen more than once , but this time I had enough of it.

Last time it happen was the 26th of January 2018, and those two are the latest, but it had happen a couple of times in the past.  I posted about it in the Feedback thread at Bethesda.net and IIRC someone told me that anyone could actually make such a "reset password request" without being an admin.

After their E3 event last night, their servers got hammered hard. I went to their site and I wasnt logged in even though I was at it before their event earlier in the night with no trouble. It loaded really slow and wanted me to login and when I did, it said it was the wrong password. I tried again and it said it again, even though I knew one hundred percent, that it was right. I tried again some 6-7 hours later or so and it worked fine. No errors. Some crazy glitchy stuff was probably caused last night, and will all hopefully be resolved soon if it isnt already.

Yes, Leo, and anyone can do that for any account on any forum anywhere. So what? I don't like Bethesda's new forum either but you're accusing them of nefarious activity based on one incident on a site that was apparently flooded after E3 last night. Nobody is out to hack your account.