[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch [UFO4P]

Arthmoor

Version 2.1.4 has completed it's beta period and is now available live. Enjoy!

• Thanks 2

Good news for PS4/5 users: A convoluted workaround to trick the CK into cooperating was found and 2.1.4 is now available for you as well. That's 7 entire versions worth of updates!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Take a look at this bug. It completely disable "holdupquest"  scene.

Reveal hidden contents

2022-08-31.png

Reveal hidden contents

956690592_2022-08-31(1).png

This Quests is from the Holdup mod on Lovers Lab, is it not?

4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

No it's vanilla and i couldn't wait so i quickly whipped up a fix: 

You're right.  I was looking at the wrong place.  My apologies.

Hello @Arthmoor I am admirer of your your work and dedication to this project and first of all I would like to thank you for that.

I believe that recently with an update to UFO4P for PS4, the bug that caused the Nuka Traders and N.I.R.A to not be interactable was reintroduced and I was wondering if please there was a chance that it could be looked into.

• 6 months later...

It's that time again. UFO4P 2.1.5 has entered public beta. Second post has all the details.

In particular, we're looking to make sure the refixed-yet-again Glowing Mutant Hound actually works for real this time. We also want to be sure that the issues with the Graygarden borders have been fixed for good - so far that seems to be the case.

We'd also appreciate some eyes on the cleanup for Open Season as well as the post-destruction of the Railroad to make sure all of the bodies do eventually despawn.

• Like 2

Version 2.1.5 is now live - enjoy!

As yet another reminder - if you destroyed the Railroad and have yet to finish looting all the bodies at Railroad HQ, you have one last chance to do that when you load your game after the update. The second time you load the game after that point all of the aliases holding their corpses in place will be cleared out and those bodies WILL BE GONE. Don't say we didn't warn you.

• 2 months later...

For XBox One users, once more an issue with the Glowing Mutant Hounds has been identified and corrected. This has now been addressed with a hotfix.

PC and Playstation are not affected and have not been updated at this time.

• 4 months later...

Has anyone ever reported a problem with the Mechanist Lair crashing when you have got past a couple of those multi-security doors which Ada opens?.

I found someone on Steam discussions (and a couple of people responding agreed) had solved it by using a mod which is an overhaul of the mechanist lair https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23294?tab=description

The mod does not actually set out to solve this issue, but it does. Installed it and right enough the problem of crashes happening there are solved.

I'm hoping someone recognises the issue, because I have not a clue how to report this with any good level of detail for someone to investigate. I couldn't find any kind of crash log, and have long since left the building due to the mod as linked solving the issue .. which is not ideal. There is nothing wrong with the mod, but I feel something like this would be better solved in the UFO4P.

Edit: Disregard what I said about there being nothing wrong with the Mod Mechanist Lair Overhaul .. It has a deleted Navmesh which LOOT warns of, and FO4Edit cannot fix. So a bit of a dilemma here, I cant get rid of the mod otherwise my saves will all be messed up, and even if I could that would put the Mechanist Lair back to its vanilla state of crashing the game if you enter it too far. I doubt that I will ever need to go back in there, but just hoping it doesn't cause issues in future.

Edited by M00nP1e

• 4 weeks later...

Another question - And I know you guys are probably focussed on Starfield, and probably the new version of Skyrim Special Edition - But when is the next update to UFO4P pencilled in for an update?

Just found out about the Grey Garden crash on newer NVidia cards, Glitchfinder provides a fix here https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/73112

"Revises the workshop border UFO4P provides for graygarden, to fix a CTD on newer nVidia graphics cards."

So its no rush as there is a fix already, just wondering when the UFO4P fix will be coming.

Work will probably pick up on that in earnest once the dust settles from Skyrim. Starfield is more or less back burner until a CK is available for that.

• 2 weeks later...