[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch [UFO4P]

Arthmoor

No, you mean simply exiting the game and reloading fixed it. UFO4P had nothing to do with your problem.

19 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

No, you mean simply exiting the game and reloading fixed it. UFO4P had nothing to do with your problem.

No, i mean i exited. Didnt work. Exited again, disabled ur mod in specific. Reloaded, it worked. 

I tried to cheat my way out. But it bugged out the game and i ended up loading a new game to bug test. I didnt want to admit that ur patch was the problem, so it was the last mod to be disabled during my 3 reloads. I ran the game in vanilla to get out then reloaded again to get mods back. Game runs normal after that.

And I'm only going to say this one more time: The patch had nothing to do with your problem. As you offer up more details on what you did, it's painfully obvious what actually happened here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Arthmoor, quick question but it is not a big issue: Is it safe to reinstall the patch mid play through on PC? I don't mean that by uninstalling, saving, reinstalling, then saving again. I keep saves by themselves, not over writing so I can have a lot of single save files in one play through.

I was trying to fix an issue with another mod then decided to just reinstall all my mods but forgot the UFO4P doesn't like to be disabled/uninstalled. It is my first time playing FO4 on PC in over a year so one can hopefully understand my forgetfulness and mistake lol. 

So as long as I have the save file with the patch enabled at the time (never disabled/uninstalled), it should be ok still? No biggie if I should restart a new game, it is a new character that only has a couple hours on it and I barely got far. 

Thanks man, keep up the good work!

Yes, as long as the save has UFO4P still listed as a master you can reinstall it to use with that save without issue.

FO4 on PC....just migrated my Save files and games from old Drive to new SSD.

Save file comes up and plays with all mods, except the UFO4P will not enable.  I have placed it at the top of the Mod que, and attempted to enable it each time I log in and try to play.  However, it will not let me enable it to stay active during game play.

Any insight, or can I provide more info to support.  I think I covered the jist of it, but can add more details as needed.

Edit: verified I have the wrong version of the game.....correcting now with updates.

• 1 month later...

I found bug can't talk to certain NPCs  in Nuka-World(์market area only)them said same dialogs when become new bossNW

18 minutes ago, nop789 said:

I found bug can't talk to certain NPCs  in Nuka-World(์market area only)them said same dialogs when become new bossNW

That bug was already fixed in a previous update. Make sure you're using the latest version.

11 hours ago, BlackPete said:

That bug was already fixed in a previous update. Make sure you're using the latest version.

I use latest 2.01 version and I try disable UFO4 and talk Arron,Shelbie,Maddox  not working but Katelyn work 2 type disable and enable UFO4

my loader

Fallout4.esm

[info] DLCRobot.esm

[info] DLCworkshop01.esm

[info] DLCCoast.esm

[info] DLCworkshop02.esm

[info] DLCworkshop03.esm

[info] DLCNukaWorld.esm

[info] Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp

[info] MaleBodies.esm

[info] Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl

[info] LooksMenu.esp

[info] LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp

[info] The Eyes Of Beauty.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - AAF Zodiac.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - Automatron.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - Far Harbour.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - Nuka World.esp

[info] UlfSkinOverlay.esp

[info] AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

[info] El Cazador Armor.esp

[info] SavrenX El Cazador Chemlab.esp

[info] SkimpyHarness.esp

[info] Piercings.esp

[info] Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Performance.esp

[info] Lots More Facial Hair.esp

[info] Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp

[info] Crimsomrider's Prostitute Outfit.esp

[info] DualSurvivors.esp

[info] DualSurvivors_compatibilitypatch.esp

[info] Calculated order:

[info] Fallout4.esm

[info] DLCRobot.esm

[info] DLCworkshop01.esm

[info] DLCCoast.esm

[info] DLCworkshop02.esm

[info] DLCworkshop03.esm

[info] DLCNukaWorld.esm

[info] Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp

[info] MaleBodies.esm

[info] Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl

[info] LooksMenu.esp

[info] LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp

[info] The Eyes Of Beauty.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - AAF Zodiac.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - Automatron.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - Far Harbour.esp

[info] AM Bodygen and Skin - Nuka World.esp

[info] UlfSkinOverlay.esp

[info] AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

[info] El Cazador Armor.esp

[info] SavrenX El Cazador Chemlab.esp

[info] SkimpyHarness.esp

[info] Piercings.esp

[info] Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Performance.esp

[info] Lots More Facial Hair.esp

[info] Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp

[info] Crimsomrider's Prostitute Outfit.esp

[info] DualSurvivors.esp

[info] DualSurvivors_compatibilitypatch.esp

As Pete said, the issue was fixed in a previous update. You have more than just the patch installed so I'd suggest you start looking there instead of toward something we've verified is corrected.

• 2 weeks later...

UFO4P 2.1.1 is now in public beta. Second post has the details.

Hi. Do we have any news about uploading new version of patch for PS4. We need somehow to solve this problem. If you need some support of users (our support) just say what we gonna do to get answer from Bethesda. Thank's.

Thanks, translated in diplomatic language. I have some remark, maybe a request or simply an idea, figure out:

Base players/users would be glad to have some kind of an indicator in the game itself, as a specific consumable, water bottle, note, msgbox*... Confirming them that the unofficial patch is active (with version number).

*which appears 1 time when loading or creating a game, there's some lever action rifle fix mod doing this.

/e: I see the Beta has been modified sunday but winmerge says it's exactly the same content than the one posted 2 weeks earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

Quest Fixes

• At the end of Here There Be Monsters (MS02), if you help Zao repair the submarine he tells you he's going to leave for China. The game never actually disables his sub in the bay or any of the associated objects around it. (Bug #29042)

•  

Comments Closed on afktrack

I am not sure if if your team really want to remove the ship or not, but...

• ZAO is clearly saying "i will still stay here for some time / for a while" (at least in the french audio...)
  • How the transponders, and so on missiles, are supposed to work properly if the ship is gone ?

IMO this is unnecessary content removal, the area could be visited back later (once the player have the pickpocket perk as example).

/edit: So i also tried to explain that moving the ship outside of the bay / map corner could have been an elegant solution not ending in deleting original game content.

Whether or not he said that doesn't much matter when other elements of the game very clearly say he sailed out of the harbor. If that means he went back to China or is just sitting further out to sea where he can't be seen doesn't matter, the point is the game in no uncertain terms says he's not in the bay anymore.

The transponders and missiles are entirely separate objects which do not rely on the sub being in the bay.

So no, this is not unnecessary removal, this is fulfilling what the game's dialogue is telling you happened.

Just a small observation, probably not a bug:

I use the latest patch and the latest UFO4P (2.1.1). I started a new game, no save in the folder, with this setup. I finished Automatron and Far Harbor DLCs.

What I see: Now - in contrast to earlier games - Minutemen quests seem to have lost their 'stopgap'. While working normally, suddenly every time I arrive in Sanctuary a settler has a 'Raider Trouble' quest for me. Every time, I had now around 4 such quests, nothing from other settlements. And I just took the Castle, and the moment (really seconds) I connected the transmitter to its power generator I received two new MM quests (two settlements with troubles, both of them new).

I do not see this as a bug, but it is highly unusual, never had it in this intensity before. In all the games before this MM quests where rather sparse, and only happened when I talked to Preston (before taking the Castle), and very rarely after taking the Castle. I even complained about this here :)

So I just want to report it, because I think, something you fixed/did with the scripts may have this effect, not bad at all, but different.

I use only two Mods (except UFO4P):

1) The Load Accelerator, but this thing just raises frame rates during loading sequences, using a hook into the Direct3D interface, it changes nothing in the data files and seems to work fine. It has no esp or anything.

Lately (because I forgot) I sent Nick Valentine during Far Harbor to a FH settlement, because I wanted to do something without him. And then I found, that he would under no circumstances return to his Agency in Diamond City. This is a known weakness/omission in the game, which is bad in a RP sense, especially with Nick, Piper and Hancock. Bethesda never did something about this, but a Google search brings up numerous complaints about it.

2) There is a very old mod named 'Companions Go Home', which I use now. It works fine. It contains a very simple 'quest' and a script, which copies a default location from the esm, and sets the 'Home Location' of the Companion back to its default from the game start. You have to call the quest script via console (cqf ...), but it works. I looked into it in the CK, and it is simple, the script seems to work, but no longer compiles. There is a simple script error, if fixed it compiles and one is able to rebuild the mod. Both, the old and the rebuilt version of the mod work. I install this only if I need it, it makes no sense otherwise, and it does not change anything in existing items or scripts. The behaviour I described above also was seen before using this mod.

So - if one of my two mods is responsible it can only be the Load Accelerator, but I don't believe it is.

• 6 months later...

UFO4P 2.1.2 is now in beta, second post has the details.

We're expecting this to last at least a week, barring any problems that come up in testing.

• 5 months later...

Version 2.1.3 of the UFO4P is now available for public testing. Second post has the details.

We're expecting this to go for 2 weeks or so before going live.

UFO4P 2.1.3 is now live, enjoy!

Bethesda.net uploads are currently down. We will get the XB1 (and maybe PS4, who knows) versions uploaded as soon as the issue is cleared up.

• 2 months later...

Betheada.net uploads are finally updated for PC and XB1. PS4, as usual, is a no-go because of the CK issues. Doubt that's ever getting fixed.

• 10 months later...

It's been long overdue, but a beta version for the 2.1.4 update is now available. Second post contains the details.

As noted in xEdit discord, a selection of cell headers in the beta had their masters clamped (01), which broke precombine related information, readers should wait for an updated file.