[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch [UFO4P]

Arthmoor

partly because there don't seem to be as many actual bugs,

Oh ho ho ho ho don't let the haters hear that. In all seriousness though, Fallout 4 has only crashed on me once or twice and that was due to mods, it's quite a refreshing change from previous games.

lol, I know, right? Our tracker has lots of stuff in it, sure, but it appears most of it is a lot more minor than what 11/11/11 caused to happen for Skyrim.

I can't think of one instance where I crashed in the game, and so far I've been lucky enough to only encounter the one quest bug with Tina in Vault 81, and a minor glitch with Katy that ended up resolving itself somehow. The settlement bugs are annoying but it seems to me a lot of those are brought on by interactions with old mods that predate the CK.

Arthmoor, I know you're extremely busy do you happen to have a list of fixes for the DLC you guys have in the works? I've done several for Junkmaster, and it would help to know which ones you guys might've missed before I start reporting a lot of them.

We haven't even started looking at those yet. So whatever is in the tracker here is all we know of for sure. If you have stuff that's not logged yet, please feel free to report them.

Arthmoor, the updates to prevent Minutemen quests from firing may need some looking into. It seems these may also turn off quests such as Returning the Favor (which unlocks Abernathy farm as a settlement) which are supposed to be available even if you're not in the Minutemen since they're tied to the same quest hub?

He already said those changes will be reverted in the final version, which is coming soon I hope ;)

Ah, my bad I'd only seen the note here stating they were in beta and needed testing. All good then.

Wasn't sure where to post this. New tracker is at least somewhat better on mobile than the old one, but by no means ideal.

Get this message on the default page you hit after logging in:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/afkmods/bugtracker/scripts/index.php on line 202 Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/afkmods/bugtracker/scripts/index.php on line 202

Can't find how to add a new bug when logged in on mobile device.

That's apparently some sort of bug in the tracker software which I've reported to them so hopefully fixed soon.

I have no idea what you see on mobile, but you need to pick a project from the drop menu and the navbar should have "Add New Task" on it somewhere.

Yep, pretty much. Bad timing due to SSE madness. There's still some shuffling to be done on Minuteman quests too so we can't just shove it into a live release yet.

I see, I'm about to start new game with version beta 1.0.6, but I'm not sure if it's safe. It has some nice fixes but the changes to the Minuteman might block some quests if I understand it correctly..

P.S. With UFO4P version 1.0.5 ''Emogene Takes a Lover'' quest is still bugged for me, she is missing and only way to fix it is to use console which is problematic (and unimmersive) in survival mode, and about survival mode.. I have strange bug with it that If I use VATS game sometimes freezes, and it only happens in survival mode with or without any mods, no problems in other games.

We're going to be backing out the Minuteman quest fix because it seems to be blocking a lot more than it should be even if you do join up. Preston will thus maintain his legendary meme status for all time.

Emogene Takes a Lover is one of those things that simply works each time I've tried running through it so UFO4P doesn't yet attempt to do anything about it because we don't know what the problem is.

A bit long overdue because of the SSE release, but I've put up one last beta for UFO4P 1.0.6 that removes the changes to the Minuteman quests because they turned out to be blocking a lot more than they should have.

If some folks could have a go at testing to make sure these are back in working shape we'd appreciate it.

• Like 2

@SerClegane : second post has all the details, as all betas from Arthmoor's mods.  :P

Yep, seems to be fixed with latest beta v1.0.6 for me too.

Bethesda just released 1.8 update, very short list of fixes and mostly for mod support on beth.net, I fear what they broke this time :/

I'd hold off. I think 1.0.5 has edits to something they changed in 1.8 that I pulled off of 1.0.6.