CTD when exiting The White Hall in Dawnstar

TuCoT

Is there anyone got this problem other than me? I'm using only Unofficial Skyrim Legendary patch and High Res Texture patch with all DLC's. It always crashes when exiting The White Hall and unticking Legendary patch solves this problem.

What makes you believe that disabling USLEEP solves your issue, couldn't there be something else that might is the source of your issue.  Have you tried to disable High Res Texture Pack, and of course also disable UHRP?

It wouldn't matter Leo, neither one of them causes CTDs when exiting anywhere, much less exiting one specific location that we've checked several times.

It wouldn't matter Leo, neither one of them causes CTDs when exiting anywhere, much less exiting one specific location that we've checked several times.

So what you're saying is that USLEEP does have a CTD issue in Dawnstar.  Correct?

Correct. We've checked, and I checked again last night when the initial bug was reported. Can't reproduce it. So it's something in his load order causing it.

Correct. We've checked, and I checked again last night when the initial bug was reported. Can't reproduce it. So it's something in his load order causing it.

Hmm...  The only thing I can think of is a mod that modifies something and perhaps cancel USLEEP fixes, if there are fixes for that Dawnstar area included in USLEEP.

Wait a minute... IIRC but didn't same thing happen in USKP 1.1.3 b when entering Dragonreach due to a mesh or similar and users got an instant CTD regardless what loadorder people had.

A mesh fix for Dragonsreach has been corrected due to causing intermitent crashes (which were very hard to reproduce reliably)

That's why I thought the UHRP had a mesh fix for the official High Res Texture Pack, but now it seems USLEEP got the same issue for The White Hall in Dawnstar.

Leo. What part of "we've tested it" isn't getting through here? There's no issue in Dawnstar.

Well then this confuses me a lot.  There must be something else that trigger a CTD. :shrug:

Is there anyone got this problem other than me? I'm using only Unofficial Skyrim Legendary patch and High Res Texture patch with all DLC's. It always crashes when exiting The White Hall and unticking Legendary patch solves this problem.

@TuCoT:  Post your loadorder and a list of replacers, especially pluginless replacers e.g textures.

Yes, exactly. Key point: There MUST be something else, because it's not USLEEP and it's not the UHRP. Which means he's obviously running more than he's telling us.

You need to understand, Leo, we deal with people who say this ALL THE TIME and it turns out to be wrong in 99.9% of the cases. Something is always found to be the actual cause which has nothing at all to do with us, and everything to do with something they either didn't want to tell us they had, or leftovers from a bad install previously.

This person's endorsement history on Nexus suggests plenty of possibilities for both.

Yes, exactly. Key point: There MUST be something else, because it's not USLEEP and it's not the UHRP. Which means he's obviously running more than he's telling us.

You need to understand, Leo, we deal with people who say this ALL THE TIME and it turns out to be wrong in 99.9% of the cases. Something is always found to be the actual cause which has nothing at all to do with us, and everything to do with something they either didn't want to tell us they had, or leftovers from a bad install previously.

This person's endorsement history on Nexus suggests plenty of possibilities for both.

It feels good I am on the right track then, because your middle statement was the main reason why I question the OP by saying "What makes you believe that disabling USLEEP solves your issue" in my first post in this thread. :)

• 1 year later...
On March 1, 2016 at 4:29 AM, TuCoT said:

I have the same problem and solved by unticking USKP

Unticking UFO, Wet n Cold not solving it.

Hence, I can absolutely confirm USKP is the culprit of CTD.

please work it out, Guys :)

Nothing to work out. The patch is not causing any such issue in the game on either LE or SSE.

If your claim was even remotely true, we'd be swamped with reports of it and we'd all be able to easily reproduce it. That hasn't happened. So you have some other issue you need to solve on your own.

On 2017-09-01 at 8:59 AM, Duskerin said:

I have the same problem and solved by unticking USKP

Unticking UFO, Wet n Cold not solving it.

Hence, I can absolutely confirm USKP is the culprit of CTD.

please work it out, Guys :)

See, I knew at least one of you are using other mods and I know how a possible bug needs to be confirmed as a real bug by the USKP-team.  So I am asking you, did you use only the USKP when entering the White Hall in Dawnstar?

As Arthmoor already said there is nothing to be worked out.  Period!