Malborn Stuck?

lmstearn

Got a problem when walking up to the Thalmor Embassy with Malborn. It's only 7.00 p.m. but he is stops halfway up the hill and won't move. Has any one walked up there with him and experienced the same?

The picture shows him at:
FID925c
Cell -19, 26
X -74849
Y 109457

I know I've had him get stuck in the past but don't recall if that's the same location. It's possible that it could be a navmesh problem but that's not my specialty so I couldn't say one way or another.

It also appears as though the FormID you provided is short one character, but I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly. It looks like 925C or maybe D925C ?

Got a problem when walking up to the Thalmor Embassy with Malborn. It's only 7.00 p.m. but he is stops halfway up the hill and won't move. Has any one walked up there with him and experienced the same?

The picture shows him at:
FID925c
Cell -19, 26
X -74849
Y 109457

Have you found the journal about Esbern?  If so then I don't understand why you have Malborn in tow walking up to the Thalmor Embassy.

@Pete: yes it's 925C. FID is the not oft used acronym for form ID. I'll have a look at the navmesh but I don't think there's a problem because it's probably at the edge of the cell.

@Leo: Oops. Didn't read the journal about Delphine at the stables. Was there supposed to be an on-screen quest update to see her after talking to Malborn I wonder?

I think there is a journal update after you had finish the dialogue with Malborn.  Remember what Delphine told you in Riverwood before you headed to Solitude to meet Malborn in the Winking Skeever.

You can also use the upper class clothing you got from the misc quest in Solitude early in the game. ;)