[Fallout 4] Official Patch 1.10.162

Arthmoor

Looks like they did an exe rollback due to some sort of bug that was breaking mods. This is why you don't stop doing betas guys :P

Also another first since they've never rolled an exe back like this before.

Fallout 4 1.7.22 Update

Fixes

• Fixed issues with Bethesda.net Mods not appearing properly

• 1 month later...

Fallout 4 1.8.7.0 Update

Fixes

• Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
  • Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
  • Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
  • Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
  • Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
  • Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
  • Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
  • Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
  • A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out

Fallout 4 1.8.7.0 Update

Fixes

• Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded

Look like someone with a functional human brain got hired recently :P 

Look like someone with a functional human brain got hired recently :P

I still do not believe this. :troll:

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure 1.8.7.0.1 is the same thing. There hasn't been an update to FO4 since that patch dropped.

• 1 month later...

patch 1.9 coming next week, alongside a high resolution texture pack that requires 58 Gigs of space (not to mention a GTX 1080 as a recommended GPU)

https://bethesda.net/en/article/52I2HyPCAowWG2ye8MKGU2/fallout-4-free-updates-high-resolution-texture-pack-and-ps4-pro-support

58 Gigs? GTX 1080? Thanks but no thanks.

Note - I hope this DLC does not count as a required content for future versions of the unofficial patch. It's free but is not for everyone.

58 gb ???!!!! I have this free space but not the recommended CG card. That's a no-go for me. They are also announcing updates for SSE and I expect much more there...

58 GB? Bahahhaaa, that's madness.

kavaksallas, High res DLC in Skyrim isn't a necessity for USLEEP. Pretty sure you will be save for FO4, too.

It's nice to get our hands on high res files. I'm sure there will be vanilla res mods in the future with better texture clarity than the bethesda vanilla textures. Everybody wins.

Sure, I'm expecting to see mods like high res power armor textures, settlements buildable objects, etc. I may be interested in that, but 58 GB and a GTX 1080 for the whole thing? Nope.

My God, 58GB? That's.... big. I will of course gobble that up eagerly though. Can never get enough hi-res stuff with their games and official packs tend to deliver the most over all :P

Nice, looking forward to grabbing a few textures out of those ( I think the GPU requirements are going to be a little OTT for my new laptop now, its a Geforce 970 with 3gb )

But looking forward to the game patches themselves even more. Fallout 4 in particular, I wonder if they may have back ported the much more efficient SSE Shadows for Fallout 4, and hopefully solved the technical problems holding up any major modding of meshes throughout the game.

Fallout 4 1.9.4.0 Update
New Features

• Enhanced PS4 Pro Support
  • Support for High Resolution Texture Pack (PC only)
  • Added Featured category for mods
  • Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
  • Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
  • Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
  • Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
  • Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page

Fixes

• General performance and stability improvements
  • Improvements to Reporting mods categories
  • Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
  • Improved Bethesda.net error messaging

• 5 months later...

If anyone is wondering, yes, Fallout 4 got an update today. The only thing that came down was an extra archive for the hi-res texture pack. Nothing more.

• 4 weeks later...

Fallout 4 1.10 Update

New Features

• Creation Club
  • Message of the Day
  • Support for ESL file format
  • Mods - patch version numbers and notes added to Mod Details page

Bug Fixes

• General stability fixes related to enabling and disabling Mods
  • Minor fixes to Bethesda.net functionality

2 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

General stability fixes related to enabling and disabling Mods

Does anyone know (yet) anything more about what these are/include this time around?

As usual, no, nobody knows what "general stability fixes" means. I think it's just their catchall term for fixes nobody documented properly.

You'd have to ask Bethesda their logic behind including CC files. I have no idea why they'd do that.

Ah crap, so those have to be unlocked with paid for credits .. so, I presume when you buy them and submit credits, then a plugin downloads which will load those cc BA2s. And according to the bethsoft article ..

"Here’s what’s currently available for Fallout 4, with more content coming soon throughout the upcoming months."

.. Does that mean they will be filling up our Hard drives with rubbish we dont want in the hope that we will pay for some of it ?

Bethesda WTF are you thinking. Can we block this stuff from downloading ?.

Initially I thought the files downloaded were freeby showcase of Creation Club (though the absence of plugins was a bit of a puzzle, I assumed some other mechanism might be at play), but its actually just in case you purchase them

Yeah I'm just catching up on this. It looks like you guys came to the same conclusion that I did about the 'cc*.ba2' files included in the beta.

So, has anyone launched the game with a "purchased" mod to see if the plugin magically appears (downloads an .esl perhaps) after the game loads up?

No sorry, I wont be engaging with this mechanism at all. The game as I bought it did not come with what for all intents and purposes is a renamed In App Purchase mechanism.

Its probably all legal and above board, but to me its not the game I bought and having something like this injected into the game after you purchased it stinks.

Is it really a beta update ?. My Steam Library reads "Fallout 4 [Beta]", but it has been like that since two updates ago when I actually chose to Opt Out of further betas, I thought Steam was just stuck with that label on the game .. but if this is a beta then it seems opting out of beta does not work. Why am I surprised ?, Bethesda bugs everywhere as usual.

Edit : I just tried Opting in to Beta, and then Opted out again .. The game now recognizes I didnt want to be in Beta and is now updating the game files :facepalm:.. Yep, there go the cc files, deleted off the HD as I type, and the game library name in steam just reads "Fallout 4"