[Skyrim] How to *fix* Mjoll the Lioness in a separate mod

Leonardo

I need your help to fix Mjoll the Lioness in a separate mod, which include a fix for AFT since AFT cancel USKP fixes for Aerin shown in this picture.

AFT override USKP

This mod also add unused dialogue option, mention here, in CK to become a steward for one of your house(s) e.g Lakeview Manor or one of the other "you build your own house" properties.

A mod that has both unused content and a separate fix for a mod issue in-game.

The subrecords are in a nested configuration in xEdit, including conditions.  Go to the level superseding the individual conditions, and simply drag'n'drop that into AFT.

Yes, you can. Although from what you're showing it looks like AFT needs to be cleaned first. The AFT edit appears to be an ITM unless there's other stuff above that we aren't seeing.

Hmm... Intresting.  It looks like Dheuster have synced the USKP fixes for Aerin into the latest AFT version, if you compared this picture with the one I have in the OP.

AFT USKP fixes

However, I am not entirely sure if the author for the translated AFT MCM version kept the USKP fixes for Aerin or not, so I need to check that first.  But since it's a translated Korean AFT MCM into English then I think the USKP fixes are still there.

Have just cleaned AFT and this is what TES5Edit detected.

Removing: HirelingQuestView [DLVW:000BCC99]
Removing: HirelingQuestReHireTopic [DLVW:00104F36]
Removing: HirelingQuestMercenaryTopic [DLVW:000CAB8D]
Removing: CiceroDawnstar "Cicero" [NPC_:0009BCAF]
Removing: CiceroRoad "Cicero" [NPC_:000550F0]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 1137, Removed Records: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I also checked AFT MCM and this is what TES5Edit detected.

Removing: TweakMaxReached [MESG:2D01417D]
Removing: TweakMonitorPlayer [QUST:2D02CBB1]
Removing: [INFO:2D001856] (in GRUP Topic Children of TweakManual "[  ] Enable Outfit Management" [DIAL:2D001855])
Removing: TweakManual "[  ] Enable Outfit Management" [DIAL:2D001855]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 292, Removed Records: 4, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Are these ITM's you were referring to when you say AFT needs to be cleaned first?

No, those are different ones. I don't use AFT so I'm only going by what you're showing, which isn't a complete listing of the conflict with the conditions.

You can skip the last code block since it's for AFT MCM, but the last picture I posted confirmed that AFT already have the USKP fixes for Aerin included at least from what I can see.