Usleep bug or not ?

OghamSoothsayer

Since it is relatively new (if not considering the beta releases) I thought I'd use the error check from the Merge Plugin tool from Mator to see the results.

Just selected a few of the mods highest in the load order.

This happened to be returned for USLEEP.

[iNFO:0402A70A] ('Well you know it as well as I do. Raven Rock Mine wasn't empty at all... it's still rich in ebony ore.' in GRUP Topic Children of DLC2DDRCresciusTLImperialBranchTopic01 "Ridiculous? Why?" [DIAL:04024768])
    INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: Quest Stage not found in "DLC2RR03 "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00000CFA>" [QUST:04018B15]">

Is this a bug? 

Edit: Seems i was wrong this time. Thanks Pete.

Original Message: [Quest stage not found while pointing to a dlc entry is a common display error in tes5edit. Nothing to worry about]

That particular error is caused by the quest checking the wrong stage (a stage that doesn't exist in the game). It was originally corrected in the UDBP but somehow it didn't get added into USLEEP when everything was merged together. Anyway, Arthmoor has it corrected for the next update (see Bug #19641).

Thank you guys for the feedback, I did check the current changelog before posting, just didn't recognize the description as it was posted to relate to this message. Thanks again.

Thank you guys for the feedback, I did check the current changelog before posting, just didn't recognize the description as it was posted to relate to this message. Thanks again.

:wallbash: , but, but, but... yes, true, I had meant to say 'version history page' ? :lmao:

That's the same thing actually. Version history, changelog, it's just a list of everything that's currently in the patches.

• 4 weeks later...

Well. hello there. I'm very new to the community, modding ect. Well i dont know exactly where to ask but i have problems with USLEEP. As i have Skyrim via steam download i have updated version. The USLEEP dont work for me at all. The separated patches work fine, but usleep dont work at all, makes messes with vanilla hearthfire. Well i could use some answers thou. Is my case happend to someone or this is steam download bug?

Hi n00b, welcome to our forums.

You'll have to be way more specific about "USLEEP doesn't work". What exactly are you seeing / not seeing to think it doesn't work?

It also works just fine with Hearthfire. Again, what is "making a mess" of?

Also, post your load order.

Well the main i find, the "ebony blade" dissaperance on weapon racks, i dont have conversation option with Lucia (this was in my game without unofficial problem but i handle via console that one). No child bedroom option in vanilla houses. Hearthfire house unable to purchase (via console resolved) and then furnishing option respawning in workbenches. i could find more. Well i thinking to made video about what not work in me. Btw i dont have update.esm in my list couse i have updated game maybe this is cousing something?

Heya. The ebony blade cannot be attached to the weapon racks fixed by USLEEP (or past USKP versions), and so are a few others weapons too (the ghost blade among them if I remember right). The fixed weapon racks cannot handle weapons which are already attached to a script in general, and you should normally have the 'You cannot place this weapon on a rack.' notification. If these weapons were already placed on racks prior to the patch installation... :obliviongate:

Also, using console commands to force quests progression is considered dangerous and should be avoided at all cost (it doesn't update aliases). If you did this from the beginning of your actual game, then your save is probably @#&!["

I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game...

Nico... Unofficial Skyrim Patch fixed "ebony blade" and in separated version of the patch it worked fine in my game. I dont know how to others but my ebony blade was hanging on the wall before i make upgrade to USLEEP. I'll make some screenshot to reveal any doubts for that. I spoke with Hana yesterday. To be more specific in the case i started already new game 3 times. Only DLC and USLEEP. i know the drill with using console commands, forces dialog option, progress in quest ect. I maybe have n00b nick but dont mean i dont know anything. Mostly i do everything what "in the description" should solve the problem, but it doesnt. My mod menu shows that USLEEP is installed, but everything indicates if it wasnt. I wanted to check that option but steam is unable to manual instalation of the mod.

And no i cant download it form nexus.

Chances are all you need to do is leave the building you're in and then come back inside. That's worked for everyone else who has tried it.

Ok. Its my papyrus:

[01/25/2016 - 07:37:07PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:07PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:07PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:07PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:24PM] VM is freezing...
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:24PM] VM is frozen
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:25PM] Reverting game...
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:37PM] Loading game...
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:37PM] VM is thawing...
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:37PM] error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 20
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:37PM] error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 24
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:37PM] error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 28
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:37PM] error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 32
[01/25/2016 - 07:37:59PM] Info: *Achievement 31 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[01/25/2016 - 07:38:30PM] VM is freezing...
[01/25/2016 - 07:38:30PM] VM is frozen

Perfect!

So far so good. USLEEP is loaded and working. Those lines mean USLEEP was checking to make sure the old patches are not loaded as well.