[Skyrim] Mod Recommendations

Leonardo

When i think of breeze home the words mod, crash and navmesh come to mind. Just... Let it go. It's not worth the trouble. If individualized player homes are your thing get hearthfires or fallout 4. (i haven't looked into breeze home mods in a long time, too)

Personally I don't use any Breezehome mods. HF killed any real desire I had to look for one a long time ago :P

Personally I don't use any Breezehome mods. HF killed any real desire I had to look for one a long time ago :P

May I ask, why do you think HF killed your desire for a Breeze Home mod in the first place.  Just curious.

Mainly because the only beef I have with Breezehome is the size and the HF homes are all large enough to satisfy fixing that. None of the Breezehome mods available back then were just about making it bigger. They all had over the top stuff I didn't want.

Mainly because the only beef I have with Breezehome is the size and the HF homes are all large enough to satisfy fixing that. None of the Breezehome mods available back then were just about making it bigger. They all had over the top stuff I didn't want.

Pretty much the same as me, I agree there weren't mods back then I was interested to use.

For aesthetics, Ravens Breezehome but when it comes to playing ... I don't use any. My computer cannot handle it :P

Though, I am tempted to make some modifications of my own because I would like to have a spiced up Breezehome in my game when I'm playing.

Hmm....  Have you started to plan to create a new Breeze Home mod or am I mistaken?

In contrast to you my computer can handle such a mod, so if you need a beta tester then let me know. :)

If anyone want to edit a thing here or there in Breezehome then perhaps this mod seems to be outdated since the original author have stop modding due to RL.

Have just tried two mods that does what I am interested in and that's correct certain things in Breezehome.

Breezehome Firepit Removed - Does what it suppose to do without causing any issues as far I can tell

Breezehome Loft Crafting - Make sure you buy all decorations without the alchemy lab (this mod also has a OCS patch included)

The only thing that's left to fix via a mod is what this picture show you and that's remove those barrels perhaps add a ladder down stairs to a basement like what this mod has, sadly it requires all DLC and I don't like Dawnguard.

2015 12 28 00013

Is this picture similar to the navmesh bug in Breezehome when using HF that Hexxae reported here?

ScreenShot69

If so then why do I have two barrels standing in front of the door while one of them is causing the issue shown in the picture.