USLEEP and older mod conflicts

chuckos88

Hi,

Hopefully you can enlighten me with the following :

So I have uploaded the new USLEEP and wanted to correct the incompatibility with Cloaks of Skyrim regarding the Briar heart. Easy fix to copy USKPArmorBriarHeartBody "Briar Heart Body" [ARMO:05090D63] to the Cloaks.esp.

My questions are with the following conflicts(?) :

MHDT - Max Height Data within World Space is not carried into the Cloaks.esp.

--> Is this necessary, should I copy this across?

INAM Items under Outfit, the USLEEP removes ArmorImperialShield "Imperial Shield" [ARMO:000135BA] and replaces it with ArmorImperialLightShield "Imperial Light Shield" [ARMO:00013AB2] which is then cancelled out by the Cloaks.esp (Cloaks.esp contains only ArmorImperialShield "Imperial Shield" [ARMO:000135BA].

--> Do I need to delete the entry from Cloaks.esp and carry across the entry from USLEEP?

Idolf Battle-Born (NPC Actor), the USLEEP changes the PKID Package which are not carried over into the Cloaks.esp as they are using the Packages from Skyrim.esm.

--> Do I carry them over or not?

Cell edits : XCCM Sky/Weather from Region : It seems that there are vast amount of edits of USLEEP that are not carried over into the Cloaks.esp.

--> Again, should I manually carry them over?

I guess these questions will make me understand the process better of what is required to be done with the 'older' mods or not.

I am assuming that most of these changes of USLEEP are being cancelled out by the older mods and I was wondering whether I should be correcting these with TES5Edit?

Thanks!