Fores New Idles in Skyrim -> HELP PLZ!

Umbra_Cruoris

Hi im new here im trying to find the Fores New Idles in Skyrim by fore  to download it but not from nexusmods  cuz i cant be a member their site wants you to pay  so to be one...Any site outethere or even here or any friend from here to upload it ? so i can find the afforementioned mod ,fully,updated so i can download it ?Ty vm

P.s: i did  used the seaarch bar here but nada.... :(

Yes, what BlackPete said. Paying Nexus for their service is entirely optional. I'm not a premium member and I can enjoy everything. The only difference I believe is premium members can use faster/dedicated servers. It's not that big of a deal, as the regular ones work just fine. So go join up. :)

Those "faster" servers are somewhat of an urban legend anyway. Premium speed vs regular speed never seems to change.

Anyway, one does not need to pay Nexus to become a regular member. They *DO* seem to obfuscate it a bit, so you have to look for the link to create a free account.

Basically i found out that u can create a free  non premium account  by pressing the  create account  in the bottom on the page  something that the guys that own the Nexus Mods site write with tiny letters.. Ty for your answers guys :)