List of mods requiring any previous Unofficial Patches and their current status regarding USLEEP

Takoda Wahya

The list of mods NEEDS YOUR CONTRIBUTION to keep it updated, so thank you in advance!

The intention is to provide an extensive list in one place, about the situation of the mods that previously required any of the Unofficlal Patches and their current status. You will still need to visit mod's pages for more information and updates.

It will be updated daily, for at least 3 months from now, or until it can be considered unnecessary.

Editing mods with TES5EDIT: I strongly recommend using matortheeternal new script to edit and swap masters for any mod not officially updated to USLEEPhttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316/? 

(theoretically any mod can be edited now succesfully, but still will keep the TES5EDIT's section in the list if any info need to be considered).

You have two ways of adding information into the list:

1. Adding notes in the spreadsheets (link), later I would check them and included in the list.

2. Posting here any new information, later I would check them and included in the list.

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch List of mods requiring any previous Unofficial Patches and their current status regarding USLEEP:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E7OH3GPq7yFD4uG6LL9s2iOxhzPZWnLNkISUK0p8res/edit?usp=sharing

This list will be updated and published just here, since eventually will have mods not published in Nexus, so in order to avoid any conflict, I recommend to provide links there.

Any advice is welcome.

Kudos, Electronauta.

IMPORTANT: the only way I was able to share it here, was through a link to my google documents.  The document there has enabled comments, to anyone having the link.

I apologize for any misspelling, since english is not my first language, feel free to correct me.

Yeah. That is the problem, this list is intended to grow faster and get long enough to be needed to keep it boxed, otherwise is gonna be difficult to read it along, Im thinking to publish like an image, or link to google documents, although is not the best way, at least is a way, kudos Imstearn. The Paste from word doesnt transport the boxes lines, and colours, so it gets weird and unaligned.

You can start by checking the Nexus requirements for each of the old patches. That should cover quite a bit of ground.

As for a tabled list, I don't know if IPB software is able to handle such a thing. You may need to do it as a link to an offsite webpage using a proper HTML table.

Your list has CRF marked as ? for TES5Edit. There is no need to touch that since CRF was already updated for USLEEP.

Oh, and I know it's not really related, but if you happen to run across any BOYD stuff that made compatibility patches solely to fix issues with NPCs, those patches are all obsolete now. Both versions of BOYD did away with NPC edits at 3.0.

Yes, I fixed the TES5Edit section, not just only for CFR, but all the mods that are compatible with USLEEP already. Thanks for the input.

Related to BOYD, I know you know, but, ist why Consistent Older People removed BOYD support in their last version, from november 8?, winterlove write this in the optional file: "Make older people's bodies match their faces more. All options included (BOYD support now removed)".

Will keep an eye on any stuff regarding BOYD, and if any, will ask you first. Kudos. :)

Hey Electronauta,

Currently Farmhouse Chimneys says that updating to USLEEP is not needed. It is correct that the main file does not have USKP as a master, however the optional CRF plugin DOES have USKP as a master. Note that this is an add-on, not a patch per-se. Hopefully Scarla gets a chance to update this.

Also note that the current STEP patch requires USKP...STEP will soon be updated to 2.2.9.2, and this will be changed to USLEEP master.

Thank you Nebulous112 for the input, I've checked both mods and updated the list in order to reflect this info. :)

The list of mods requiring USKP or USLEEP has been updated today.

If you know a mod not listed, please leave a comment to add it.

Kudos.

• 7 months later...

As for a tabled list, I don't know if IPB software is able to handle such a thing. You may need to do it as a link to an offsite webpage using a proper HTML table.

Yes, IPB software does support tabled list but you need to use a certain BBCode for that.  Here have VM listed those BBCode's that's installed on TAL and one BBCode there is about the tabled list. :)