Summoned Werewolves by Player

Ronolus

God day to all! Sorry for my english, I have not practiced for a few days.

I use separated versions of unofficial patches. And I have Skyrim legendary edition installed (legal/official version).

In past I have tasted werewolf at level 60 on legendary difficulty and I liked it. Next character I created became werewolf at level 7. At level 9 (!) I get first vampires attack at the Whiterun city. And guards became telling me "Where did this vampires come from" etc. At level 10 I met an ork named Durak and he offered me to join Dawnguard. When I left the Riften city on my road to Fort Dawnguard, I have met some fake "vigilants of stendarr" with some bodies around. I was alone and playing at legendary difficulty, so I transformed into Werewolf. But when I use power's button and my summoned werewolves appeared, they did not attack those vampires. But fake vigilants (vampires, you know) began attack me (mostly) and my werewolves. When I killed those vampires, I saw a frostbite spider, that attacked me. But werewolves refused attack him too. On the other hand, werewolves with pleasure attacked peaceful elk around.
My next target was Dimhollow crypt, full of vampires, where my summoned werewolves did not attack vampires again. I created a topic at the skyrim wiki with question about it. After that I opened the Creation KIt and have found interesting factions, which my summoned wolves are belong to. It is the "PredatorFaction" and "WolfFaction". Members of the first faction are friends with themselves (spiders are members of this faction) and members of the second are friends with vampires! Can it be considered like a bug and get fixed by USKP? I can not imagine how summoned werewolves can be friends to vampires (that attacks player, for example, they are my summons, they must protect me)? Werewolves can not eat vampires and player can not be werewolf and vampire simultaneously. And Harkon says that his "blessing" will "cure" the player if he is a werewolf.

My werewolf has maximum level with all perks learned, and I have all totems of the Hircine in the Underforge with Totem of Brotherhood activated.