Follower cant accompany you here quests.

Mebantiza

Quests which feature areas that are supposed to be Dragonborn only+the assigned NPC, are not always acting in this way for me. Some work as intended, others do not and allow both the assigned NPC AND whatever followers I have with me. I am pretty sure I have mods that are able to overwrite this flag in some instances.  I suspect, but cant confirm, follower mods *may*? be responsible for this? I use EFF.  If anyone has a more complete list of quests that lock out followers, feel free to list them. 

These are quests, that for me, allow followers where they should not be.**

-Proving Honor.

-The Silver Hand-Gallows Rock

-Unseen Visions. This also allows followers + Serana, but reading UESKP this is likely more a vanilla issue. 

**There may be a few others. I meant to list any areas I wasn't sure of,(but kinda forgot) any but these are confirmed to not be working as intended vis-a-vis followers.

Instances that work as intended**

-Speaking with Silence

-Blindsighted

-Waking Nightmare

-Glory of the dead(I believe works correctly)

-Black Star Maelyn

-The mind of madness

-Sovngarde

-Diplomatic immunity

Not 100% complete-just ones I know for certain work as intended.

Quests im not sure if followers are intended or not?

-Touching the sky (I can bring followers+Serana)

-The temple of Miraak. I think this is Frea + regular follower enabled?

Is there someway to beef up USKP so all quests follow the intended setup, even if a mod is somehow allowing this behavior? I have 2 confirmed instances so far, I may have missed some others this playthrough.

The way these get disallowed is via a script on doors to the various locations. So if some mod has removed the check on that script or has replaced the door with a different type, it won't stop them anymore.

Also if you have follower framework mods that don't conform to the vanilla model of things, then the script won't detect them and there's nothing you can do about that except get those mods to fix their stuff properly. It's not the USKP's job to fix someone's broken mod.