Marking forum read isn't working

Conner

When I click the mark this forum read link or the big green dot next to a forum, instead of anything being marked as read, I get redirected to an error page informing me that I don't have permission to do that... I'm logged in and if I go "read" each of the individual unread topics they do mark themselves as read, but I shouldn't have to go into each one and I've never had to do so in the past.

Hmm, I just did it in the Released Projects > Skyrim sub forum, and the Works in Progress sub forum, and it worked as expected. :shrug:

Good to see you're still around :P

I just checked this myself and it seems to be working fine. I can't think of anything that could cause it to break.

I just checked this myself and I can confirm what other say it's working, so it's probably on your end that's a bit wonky.

Good to see you're still around :P

I just checked this myself and it seems to be working fine. I can't think of anything that could cause it to break.

Thanks, I do still lurk in the RSS feed regularly, but hadn't actually posted in ...awhile. It's nice to know I haven't been forgotten though, wish life would allow me more time though, but for most of the topics you guys cover here I wouldn't often have much of worth to contribute anyway. :shrug:

As for the problem itself, it seems to have resolved for me too, so I'm chalking it up to a glitch in Opera's last upgrade that required an extra browser restart unless it happens to someone else too. It was just very odd being told that I can't do something because I needed to be logged in even though I was clearly logged in.   :wallbash:  :whistle: