TracDown is broken! - Temp Bug Report Log

Hana

What's up with Commander Maro?

I've completed the Destroy the Dark Brotherhood quest, and have just joined the Companions. Farkas' first job for me was an intimidate one, with Maro as the target.

When I enter the HQ, Maro is standing where he was last time (does he even do anything??), and all he will say is a line about making sure he'll let the Emperor know of what I accomplished, as a greeting and also when I try to 'talk' to him. I had to console skip a stage for CR04 just so I wouldn't be stuck.

I conskrybe'd the output of both quests just in case it helps.

sqv dbdestroy
        --- Papyrus ---------------------------------
        dbdestroyquestscript:
            Script state = ""
            ::pAssassinsKilled_var = 5
        QF_DBDestroy_000934FB:
            Script state = ""
            ::Alias_ArnbjornAlias_var = alias ArnbjornAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_BabetteAlias_var = alias BabetteAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_BlackDoorAlias_var = alias BlackDoorAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_CommanderMaroAlias_var = alias CommanderMaroAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_FestusKrexAlias_var = alias FestusKrexAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_GabriellaAlias_var = alias GabriellaAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_LisAlias_var = alias LisAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_NazirAlias_var = alias NazirAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Alias_VeezaraAlias_var = alias VeezaraAlias on quest DBDestroy (000934FB)
            ::Captive1_var =  (0002E3F1)
            ::Captive2_var =  (0002E3F2)
            ::Captive3_var =  (0002E3F3)
            ::DarkBrotherhoodFaction_var =  (0001BDB3)
            ::DarkBrotherhoodQuest_var = DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C)
            ::DBAttackPlayerFaction_var =  (000C4EB3)
            ::DBMapMarker_var =  (0001C3B0)
            ::DBSanc_DBX_Disable_var =  (000F039D)
            ::DBSanc_DBX_Enable_var =  (000F03B5)
            ::dunSkillBooksQST_var = dunSkillBooksQST (000FEE11)
            ::LvlQuestReward04Wow_var =  (000C0407)
            ::pDB02_var = DB02 (0001EA51)
            ::pGold_var =  (0000000F)
        - 9 Aliases for quest 'DBDestroy' (000934FB)-
        REF 'CommanderMaroAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'VeezaraAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'ArnbjornAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'FestusKrexAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'GabriellaAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'NazirAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'LisAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'BabetteAlias'-> NONE
        REF 'BlackDoorAlias'-> NONE
        --- Quest state -----------------------------
        Enabled?            No
        State:            Stopped
        Current stage:    255
        Priority:        90
    sqv cr04
        QF_CR04_00025231:
            Script state = ""
            ::Alias_Brute_var = alias Brute on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::Alias_BruteActivated_var = alias BruteActivated on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::Alias_BruteTown_var = alias BruteTown on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::Alias_BruteTownMapMarker_var = alias BruteTownMapMarker on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::Alias_QuestGiver_var = alias questgiver on quest CR04 (00025231)
        cr04questscript:
            Script state = ""
            ::Brute_var = alias Brute on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::BruteActivated_var = alias BruteActivated on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::FavorDialogueOpponent_Remote_var = alias CR04Opponent on quest DialogueFavorGeneric (0005A6DC)
            ::IsAccepted_var = True
            ::IsActive_var = True
            ::IsRegistered_var = True
            ::MapMarker_var = alias BruteTownMapMarker on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::ParentQuest_var = C00 (0004B2D9)
            ::Premature_var = False
            ::Questgiver_var = alias questgiver on quest CR04 (00025231)
            ::QuestgiverComesAlong_var = False
            ::RewardAmount_var = 300
            ::Succeeded_var = False
            ::WasRejected_var = False
        - 5 Aliases for quest 'CR04' (00025231)-
        REF 'questgiver'-> '' (0001A693)
        REF 'Brute'-> '' (0004BCC5)
        REF 'BruteActivated'-> '' (0004BCC5)
        LOC 'BruteTown'-> '' (00018A46)
        REF 'BruteTownMapMarker'-> '' (00017753)
        Enabled?            Yes
        State:            Running
        Current stage:    10
        Priority:        70

Heh, nice, I guess we just need to add Maro to the exception faction the quest should already have so he can't get picked again later.

Another Companions quest snafu.

Sent to Halldir's Cairn for CR05 - Trouble in Skyrim. Previous cleared this location. The draugr boss respawns but he's not the "leader" target to kill. The quest marker arrow just points to nothing.

Here's the conskrybe log;

sqv cr05
        QF_CR05_0002522F:
            Script state = ""
            ::Alias_Boss_var = alias Boss on quest CR05 (0002522F)
            ::Alias_Location_var = alias Location on quest CR05 (0002522F)
            ::Alias_LocationHold_var = alias LocationHold on quest CR05 (0002522F)
            ::Alias_MapMarker_var = alias MapMarker on quest CR05 (0002522F)
            ::Alias_QuestGiver_var = alias questgiver on quest CR05 (0002522F)
        CR05QuestScript:
            Script state = ""
            ::Boss_var = alias Boss on quest CR05 (0002522F)
            ::IsAccepted_var = True
            ::IsActive_var = True
            ::IsRegistered_var = True
            ::MapMarker_var = alias MapMarker on quest CR05 (0002522F)
            ::ParentQuest_var = C00 (0004B2D9)
            ::Premature_var = False
            ::Questgiver_var = alias questgiver on quest CR05 (0002522F)
            ::QuestgiverComesAlong_var = False
            ::RewardAmount_var = 300
            ::Succeeded_var = False
            ::WasRejected_var = False
        - 5 Aliases for quest 'CR05' (0002522F)-
        REF 'questgiver'-> '' (0001A693)
        LOC 'Location'-> '' (00019192)
        REF 'Boss'-> '' (000642C0)
        REF 'MapMarker'-> '' (00016260)
        LOC 'LocationHold'-> '' (0001676F)
        Enabled?            Yes
        State:            Running
        Current stage:    10
        Priority:        70

Reported on Nexus UDGP thread (post #1735)

Was the reverse normals ever fixed for the vampire cattle lying on the dining table in the castle? I have an ID of 03011DED if that helps.

Hana confirmed a bug related to the above report and found a solution (see post below).

Notes for above; Dawnguard bug

meshes\dlc01\clutter\vampireclutter\dlc01vampirethrallfeedta01 and ta02

- all skin body parts require "face normals"

- all skin body parts missing _s.dds texture

- "eyes" can have shader options changed to default - eyes are closed anyway and don't require the envmap settings

The navmesh border in front of Odfel's house in Shor's Stone is broken. This causes navigation to divert the long way down the side of the walkway instead of the direct path down the ramp in front of the door.

Navmesh? Torom seemed unable to move from his location at 0500 hours on the other side of and past the first bridge on the Karth out of Markath to his home at Left Hand Mine.

This is a different location to Pete's. Visited LH Mine before, but he may not have adopted LeftHandMineIntroToromPackage.

X: -161964
Y: 3194
Cell Co-ords: -40,0
Torom: 661A4

Geirlund, one of the two helpers during Missing In Action isn't leveled like his companion Vidrald, he also uses a leveled warhammer, even though he's supposed to be a one-handed warrior.

Aquillius Aeresius, Badnir, Ganna Uriel, Grelod the Kind, Jorleif and Nurelion are all level 1 npc's unlike the most citizen npc's at level 4.

The East Empire Dockmaster is supposedly named Regulus Naevius and the dockworkers also have names, the Nord dockworker is called Slading and the Breton is called Jonne. They also are all level 1 and the Breton doesn't even have a voicetype set.

Jarl Skald only uses the first part of his name, instead of the full: Jarl Skald the Elder, everyone calls him this and he's also called this in the CK.

Shadr and Hofgrir Horse-Crusher are marked as father and son in the CK.

Thorgar isn't marked as the boss of Angvid, Badnir and Gunding in the CK.

Olda is marked as the wife of Lodvar and the sister-in-law of Horgeir in the CK.

(CRF) Talib and Gestur Rockbreaker aren't marked as father and son in the CK.

Something to check - Dragonborn, Solstheim location Damphall Mine.

The 'quick' exit is opening the grate in the boss room and jumping down into the water. My follower would not jump, he ran all the way through the long way. Possibly may not be a jump marker there?

AI pack ShorsStoneSylgjaEatBreakfast5x1 needs to be changed from a travel to an eat. Otherwise all she's going to do is stand in one spot for an hour.

"Riekling" is misspelled "Reikling" in a couple of different places in the game. (It's also misspelled once, not counting quotes, in the UDGP version history, if you care. :P )

"Riekling" is misspelled "Reikling" in a couple of different places in the game. (It's also misspelled once, not counting quotes, in the UDGP version history, if you care. :P )

The two affected dialogue topics are listed below:

DLC2DRRMorvaynTLCouncilorBranchTopic01: "Other than that, Solstheim is crawling with bandits and Reiklings, but that's to be expected living in the frontier like this." ["Reiklings" -> "Rieklings]

DLC2DRRRumorsBranchTopic [0403A29B]: "Heard that Reiklings got a hold of Thirsk Mead Hall. Forced the Nords who lived there to move to a camp nearby." ["Reiklings" -> "Rieklings]

Also, made a note of the typos in the UDGP change log so that those can be corrected.

Quest BardSongStarter, alias Luburk. This needs to be switched to optional. The NPC is the target of a Dark Brotherhood contract and if he's dead, it will block the bard song starter quest from launching and setting up a bard so they can perform.

Fetch me that Book quest from Urag sent me to Ashfallow Citadel on Solstheim. As this is the secret hideout of the Morag Tong it should probably be made an exception. Going there before doing the Served Cold quest, the secret tunnel leading below is blocked making the quest impossible to complete.

Peaks Shade Tower ( Just East of Falkreath ) has a UV problem

ghLw3n5.jpg

j3Rd8Xz.jpg

b67HBWn.jpg

The inside texture seems to be the same texture as the outside texture - But quarter scale, and reversed.

Reversed makes sense, if it is to produce the same stone blocks as it does outside, but the different scale does not make sense. The stone blocks inside should be the same size as outside.

Also notice the inside texture is diagonally too repetitive, thats why I believe the inside texture is the wrong scale

Edit : Oh hell, this problem is not just limited to this one tower

Hello,
I began correct errors in meshes which I started some time ago.

This is first one. (#18814 WrFarmHouseWindMill.nif) file on Google Drive.

In addition to the missing window (from inside) also fixed UV errors on ceiling.

I also started to work on: 11891, 16817, 18947, 19028, 19082, 19206.

Unfortunately, I can not pinpoint when I will manage to finish it.

As reported here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Selveni_Nethri

The trigger that's supposed to end this quest is too far past the end of the navmesh. The actor may never reach it and then become stuck as a result. The trigger box (0006f130) needs to be moved back to cover the autodoor at the end of the navmesh.

28. october update:

Three things:

+ During the quest to revenge the Laelette (Laid to rest quest) , you can ask Thonnir to go to the lair and fight with you or to leave and go alone. Everything works as should except when you go out of the lair, without finishing the quest. If you talk to Thonnir, the same dialogue pops up. You can ask him again the same question. If you tell him to leave he will say "you're right I'm no warrior etc." but he will stay.
I think it's logical to have him stay permanently until the quest is finished, as you have already told him to do so. However I don't think the dialogue should appear again out of the lair.

+ I have also noticed, as a werewolf, if you call your wolf brothers (or a pack of werewolves if you activate that perk), no one will actually attack any vampire in the lair. They will just follow you and do nothing. I don't know if that's normal.

+ After you complete the quest and kill the master vampire & Alva, when you approach Hroggar again he will say "You want to talk to me after everything you've done?", but after that he will thank you for releasing him from Alva's spell. The first sentence is wrong. It's like something is messed up with his dialogue.
In fact this is documented in Unofficial wiki "After you've killed Alva, Hroggar's disposition towards you gets a hit (-2), even though he will thank you for saving him from Alva. He will also continue to use some lines of dialogue from when he was her thrall."

Hello, I've been using your patch for a little while now and a recent bug showed up when I created a new character:

Until reaching the final boss of the quest dungeon, a glitch occurs upon killing him and then his shade: it no seem to register his death and still shows the quest marker on his original body. Dawnbreaker is also still irremovable from its pillar and the quesst is brought to a dead end.

Nothing else is effected, I can still exit the dungeon using the coc cheat but I can' complete the quest.

Mentioned on BGS: Issues with Male Wood Elf Hairs

Confirmed vanilla issue, will take some deep delving into a solution. May involve adjustments to malehead .tri files.

Examples directly out of the CK;

woodelfmalepreset04 - seriously poor blending

post-1482-0-37408300-1446069455_thumb.jpg

woodelfmalepreset07 - clipping on side

this is an issue with several styles

post-1482-0-36452900-1446069460_thumb.jpg

Refs 9983C and 9983D need to be lifted above the landscape surface. Both are horse corpses. One of which has been confirmed to get launched and land outside of Knifepoint Ridge.