TracDown is broken! - Temp Bug Report Log

Hana

Typo:

000904b7 - You take care of yourself, now.

00106a45 - Thanks. You take care of yourself, now.

0002be77 - You take care of yourself, now. And if you ever find yourself in New Sheoth, do look me up. We can share a strawberry torte. Ta ta!

Fix:

You take care of yourself now.

Report by MannyGT on USKP comments ..

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/456679-unofficial-skyrim-patch/page-1068#entry30157920

Hi, Arthmoor. 

I'm making a quest which randomly pick any priest who's living in hall of the dead in Skyrim. 
I saw Andurs, the NPC who lives in Whiterun Hall of the Dead, doesn't have LocRefType "boss" in his ref. It should have it because the other priest have the "boss" LocRefType. 

Hello,

I began correct errors in meshes which I started some time ago.

This is first one. (#18814 WrFarmHouseWindMill.nif) file on Google Drive.

In addition to the missing window (from inside) also fixed UV errors on ceiling.

I also started to work on: 11891, 16817, 18947, 19028, 19082, 19206.

Unfortunately, I can not pinpoint when I will manage to finish it.

Nice, thanks. However, I removed the window glow at night from your mesh. Fix here.

Papyrus error after escaping Riften jail :

[11/13/2015 - 09:33:13PM] Error: Cannot call Activate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (000EC3E0)].dunRiftenJailOpenCellDoor.OnActivate() - "dunRiftenJailOpenCellDoor.psc" Line 6
[11/13/2015 - 09:33:13PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[ (000EC3E0)].dunRiftenJailOpenCellDoor.OnActivate() - "dunRiftenJailOpenCellDoor.psc" Line 6

Hearthfire bug here. This mesh is used by the kitchen and greenhouse options. It also has a large gap at the top of it as seen here. Unrelated but ironically the month name for Hearthfire in game is spelled "Heartfire" which is inconsistent with many other sources in the game. Fixed by changing the sMonthSeptember game setting.

UXqGvS5.jpg

Don't know if this is Skyrim being Skyrim, or an actual bug. It happened in Riften, the guard mentioned Vampire attacks and there was a fight in the main square. Some vampire's thralls were there, but instead of the vampire there was a thief. Standing on the same spot and carrying similar items as the thief they already caught just several hours ago before this event.

Re; that mesh..

We thought we had a bug and `fixed` the gap, then realized this is how bees get in your greenhouse so reverted - not a bug.

Obvious bug (yet I cannot find it anywhere here, maybe it is just my stupid)...

I have just noticed this Combined Patch, installed it, jumped through hoops, then reverted.

Problem: If any mod have a dependency on (e.g.) the Skyrim Unofficial Patch (by name) (as an example, "Unlimited Bookshelves" NexusID 10891), then it does not find the .esp to depend upon because it is wrapped up into the USLEeP. If you put that individual patch (SEP) into the loading order on its own (anywhere) as well as the USLEeP, Skyrim then whines that it has found two of them, and warns of dire consequences.

(Using ModOrganizer, BTW)

<Wakes up, looks around  - "oooh lookie this place that i have never seen before" (settles down for some exploring of forum)>

---

Simon

Obvious bug (yet I cannot find it anywhere here, maybe it is just my stupid)...

I have just noticed this Combined Patch, installed it, jumped through hoops, then reverted.

Problem: If any mod have a dependency on (e.g.) the Skyrim Unofficial Patch (by name) (as an example, "Unlimited Bookshelves" NexusID 10891), then it does not find the .esp to depend upon because it is wrapped up into the USLEeP. If you put that individual patch (SEP) into the loading order on its own (anywhere) as well as the USLEeP, Skyrim then whines that it has found two of them, and warns of dire consequences.

(Using ModOrganizer, BTW)

<Wakes up, looks around  - "oooh lookie this place that i have never seen before" (settles down for some exploring of forum)>

---

Simon

you can only use ONE (1) UOP... so choose which one you want to use... the old outdated version which is no longer supported, or USLEEP... You'll have to wait for mod authors to fix their mods for the new patch.

Many thanks - USLEeP now re-installed at the cost of "Unlimited Bookshelves" (no big deal) and "Cutting Room Floor" (Pity - includes all of the things B'sda cut out/didn't really finish).  I rather thought it would end up being more than that, but then realised that for a mod to have explicit dependencies on an unofficial patch is a little silly...

[EDIT]

Aaaaaaand, oh look. Both of them have updates for USLEeP (D'Oh!). I am unused to such efficiency!

Uh. I thought we fixed that. Is that the gap in the greenhouse wing?

Re; that mesh..

We thought we had a bug and `fixed` the gap, then realized this is how bees get in your greenhouse so reverted - not a bug.

Really? They depend on open access to the sky/void? How about that :P

Bunch of stuff I've recently noticed. Might not be bugs, kinda questions really...

1. Quest - In My Time of Need. At the end, Kematu's last line about "don't let yourself be fooled by a pretty face... you're better than that." is creepy when playing a female character. Are we sure there's no other line he has that can be used with a gender check?

2. Quest - Innocence Lost. Constance needs to calm the hell down. She doesn't even witness the killing of Grelod and screams her head off and runs around anyway afterward like she's next.

3. Not sure if it's quest related or what, I don't usually go to Dragonsreach for any other reason so don't always observe this but it's really bothersome when I'm delivering Ulfric's axe to Balgruuf. Any way to get these bootlickers to stop trying to sit in his lap when I need to talk to him? They are constantly jockeying for position in a very close range around him.

post-1482-0-25116900-1447558443_thumb.jpg

At least regarding the first line, I think that might be intentional. Bethesda very rarely performs gender checks for these sorts of things. AFAIK the implicit asusmption is that basically everyone is bisexual?

At least regarding the first line, I think that might be intentional. Bethesda very rarely performs gender checks for these sorts of things.

From what I can see there isn't any alternate dialogue for Kematu there. That does come off as a bit awkward if you're playing a female character I suppose. It probably just wasn't well thought out by the person who wrote the dialogue for the quest. In my opinion, a better way to write it would have been something along the lines of "don't let yourself be fooled so easily... you're better than that."

^ Just curious, but what's so strange with that line? I'm not a native English speaker, so it sounds ok to me. Like, Kematu knows she's pretty and innocent looking. Universal beauty, regardless of the sex. So, don't be fooled by that. He didn't mean you were lesbian.

+maboleth

(Native english speaker here). There is nothing strange - the usual cliché is "(She) is not just a pretty face", meaning (in an extreme interpretation) "unusually for a woman, she is capable of more than standing around wanting to be admired/waited on hand-and-foot by heterosexual men, which is womens' purpose after all; she can actually walk and talk at the same time" (You get my drift, I'm sure). However, it usually means (in reference to both genders these days) that there is more to someone than meets the eye.

However, Kematu's use implies that you could be fooled by someone who "looked fair" but "was foul" (to get Shakespearean/Lord of the Rings on you) - i.e. naïf/naïve.

His other comments definitely suggest that he thinks you were misled into thinking with your ... err ... groin, and hoping to ...er ... "get your leg over" so to speak - so actually both parties are correct on this one.

For an in-game, "immersive" solution, do remember that Kematu is Alik'r, and so is undoubtedly trying to speak a foreign-to-him language, and we all know the risible pitfalls that you can fall into when you try to be "clever" in that situation.

And another thing, why is it "awkward" if somebody wrongly assumes your sexuality, eh? eh? eh? People do it to me all the time.

Got your point Toft. Thanks. It's just that I never thought about that in the same way. :) Naive, yes, but didn't think he had some deeper thoughts than what he said, just commenting her charisma.

I don't know what's the cause, but I have started to frequently encounter certain NPCs with black heads and/or invisible bodies at the distant. Once the character approaches me closely enough, everything looks normal.

Like these guards:

gallery_1730_10_262139.jpg

Bilegulch Mine all the way at the bottom.  There is a spot that my character sank into past the knees.  Had to toggle collision to get out of it.  Checked my mods that modify that cell and none seem to mess with the ground any. 

2015-11-15_00003_zps8vpafjs3.jpg