TracDown is broken! - Temp Bug Report Log

Hana

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the current issue with Tracdown.

The problem is, we cannot fix it, nor is there currently any software support for the module. While there is a way to fish reports out of the abyss they fall into it seems pointless and tedious to clean it up every day.

Please use this thread as a temporary solution to report bugs so that we can keep them contained and not lose them.

Provide as much information as you would a tracdown report, including category and version. We are looking into alternate and new solutions for a bug tracking module.

** If you are testing the Beta Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch, report any issues in the beta thread. **

Thank you for your co-operation.

here we go:

Miraak Mask inconsistency, Dragonborn Bug report

DLC2MKMiraakMask1H "Miraak" [ARMO:07039FA1] has object effect EnchArmorFortifyMagicka03 "Fortify Magicka" [ENCH:000AD46C] and should have EnchArmorFortifyMagicka04 "Fortify Magicka" [ENCH:000B7A31]

reason: the light helmet has 4,5,6 effect, the heavy currently 3,5,6

apparently i now seem to be unable to post bug reports.

apparently i now seem to be unable to post bug reports.

When you report a bug in the tracker and hit submit you will receive a message like this: "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." Like Hana said, it requires that Arthmoor move the report out from the server side (or wherever it is they're going) to be able to view them properly.

Anyway, it's probably good that Hana started this thread until the situation can get resolved because using the tracker will create multiple copies of the same bug ticket each time you hit submit, which I'd imagine you've noticed from looking at the home page under "recent issues".

I probably should have turned it off sooner, but with all this in mind, I've now disabled the module.

I probably should have turned it off sooner, but with all this in mind, I've now disabled the module.

If I am not mistaken, but didn't you upgraded the forum a few days ago.  So if you did perform the upgrade perhaps this IPS included bug tracker (check the pictures Anda posted in UMP team forum) is a better choice than the buggy TracDown.

Confirmed text bug (originally reported on USKP Nexus #10399)

MS05CourtScene [0005CC6D]: I am, Jarl. I wish to present King Olaf's verse from the Poetic Edda. Recovered this very day from the Bards Tomb.  [Bards -> Bard's]

• "Missing in Action" can now be completed using the non-violent method Bethesda had partially implemented. (Bug #245)

But when I got to follow the Thalmor Guard once I go under the arch into Northwatch Keep... if AI Detection is on... they all turn hostile and try to smash my face in :cry:

I just rolled through that quest a couple of weeks ago and specifically set out to run the peaceful solution. Worked fine. Walked up, handed the arrogant elf the order, followed him inside and got the prisoner released.

Papyrus errors when doing Yngol's Barrow :

[10/06/2015 - 11:40:55PM] Error: Object has no 3D
stack:
[ (00043502)].dunyngolglow.ApplyHavokImpulse() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00043502)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 86
[ (00043502)].dunyngolglow.OnUpdate() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2015 - 11:40:55PM] Error: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
[ (001098A6)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00043502)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 87
stack:
[ (00043500)].dunyngolglow.ApplyHavokImpulse() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00043500)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 86
[ (00043500)].dunyngolglow.OnUpdate() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line ?
stack:
[ (00043500)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 87
stack:
[ (00043506)].dunyngolglow.ApplyHavokImpulse() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00043506)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 90
[ (00043506)].dunyngolglow.OnUpdate() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line ?
stack:
[ (00043506)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 91
[ (00043506)].dunyngolglow.OnUpdate() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2015 - 11:40:56PM] Error: Object has no 3D
stack:
[ (00043502)].dunyngolglow.ApplyHavokImpulse() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00043502)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 90
[10/06/2015 - 11:40:56PM] Error: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
[ (00043502)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 91
[10/06/2015 - 11:40:56PM] Error: Object has no 3D
stack:
[ (00043500)].dunyngolglow.ApplyHavokImpulse() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00043500)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 90
[10/06/2015 - 11:40:56PM] Error: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
[ (00043500)].dunyngolglow.JumpAt() - "dunYngolGlow.psc" Line 91

I also had the common "Unable to call GetSex" errors related to DraugrFXScript and <NULL Form>, that I know they don't need to be reported, but I got one error without the <NULL Form>, so maybe it can have some use :

[10/06/2015 - 11:31:16PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (000B797E)].DraugrFXScript.OnGetUp() - "DraugrFXScript.psc" Line 64

EDIT : It's with the Unofficial Patches 2.1.3b, not USLEEP.

I don't know if it's a bug or if it's intended, but just after been named Blood-Kin by Chief Mauhulakh in Narzulbur I entered his longhouse with Lydia, and was considered as a trespasser by Yatul. As I didn't exit the longhouse quickly enough all the orcs attacked me...  :facepalm:

According to uesp.net (I know it's not very reliable) in the Largashbur's longhouse page, "entering the longhouse is trespassing unless you have been named Blood-Kin". Would it mean that Narzulbur's longhouse is an exception ?

Something seems wrong with the Coral Dragon Claw, since it's possible to duplicate it :

I started a new game with the Unofficial patches 2.1.3b and Arthmoor's collection (Cutting Room Floor, etc). I went to the Orc stronghold Narzulbur, and I was asked to retrieve the Forgemaster's Fingers in Yngol's Barrow, where I never went before. In Yngol's Barrow I found the Coral Dragon Claw on a pedestal. At the end of the dungeon I defeated Yngol's Shade. In a chest near his throne I got the Forgemaster's Fingers, and from the skeleton sit on the throne I took the Helm of Yngol.

Then I went to Winterhold, I witnessed the scene between Birna and her brother Ranmir, and she sold me a Coral Dragon Claw. I now have two claws in my inventory.

Someone already reported this on February, 2012 in an uesp.net discussion : Coral Dragon Claw Duplicate?

Something seems wrong with the Coral Dragon Claw, since it's possible to duplicate it :

I started a new game with the Unofficial patches 2.1.3b and Arthmoor's collection (Cutting Room Floor, etc). I went to the Orc stronghold Narzulbur, and I was asked to retrieve the Forgemaster's Fingers in Yngol's Barrow, where I never went before. In Yngol's Barrow I found the Coral Dragon Claw on a pedestal. At the end of the dungeon I defeated Yngol's Shade. In a chest near his throne I got the Forgemaster's Fingers, and from the skeleton sit on the throne I took the Helm of Yngol.

Then I went to Winterhold, I witnessed the scene between Birna and her brother Ranmir, and she sold me a Coral Dragon Claw. I now have two claws in my inventory.

Someone already reported this on February, 2012 in an uesp.net discussion : Coral Dragon Claw Duplicate?

Hmm... I remember having that happening once when I played on the Xbox 360 but haven't attempted to do it again on the PC version. If this is an actual unfixed issue on the PC version, it seems like the one at the Barrow should be disabled immediately after talking to Birna or Birna's dialogue quest about the claw should be disabled immediately after picking up the one at the Barrow. Given that it is supposed to be a unique item, I have to agree that having a possibility of obtaining two should not be possible.

Given that it is supposed to be a unique item, I have to agree that having a possibility of obtaining two should not be possible.

Yes, especially now that we have nice stands to display them !  :)

Another report : in Narzulbur, it seems that Bolar never leaves her alchemy table, not even a few seconds. She leaves it only when she goes to the longhouse to eat (for dinner, she has no lunch break) and to sleep. That makes literally impossible for the player to use this alchemy table in the day. Not only very annoying, but also inconsistent since there are potatoes, cabbages and leeks plants just next to her, and also a tanning rack.

I dont know if this can even be fixed, likely an engine issue , but here goes. 

Forelhost Crypt. There is a barred door that draugr, can, on occasion? simply walk right through and attack the DB from behind. This will occur if you aggro the crypt area then run back towards the entrance to the area. While they are trying to path find their way to you, it seems on occasion, some of them can simply walk right through the solid barred door. Kind of cheaty and I actually saw it happen.

Anyhow IF anything can be done for that sort of occurrence 

ID 000687e6

Book: A Tragedy in Black

Typo: Around page 3, the line mid paragraph - " I happen to have one, and would gladly give it you for such a noble cause."

Should be: "...give it to you..."

Errors while in Riften (perhaps in the Fishery) :

[10/11/2015 - 06:42:07PM] Error: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
[ (FF00101C)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF00101C)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF00101C)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
[10/11/2015 - 06:42:07PM] Error: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
[ (FF00101D)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF00101D)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF00101D)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
stack:
[ (FF001018)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF001018)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF001018)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
stack:
[ (FF001028)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF001028)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF001028)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
stack:
[ (FF001051)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF001051)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF001051)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 118
stack:
[ (FF000F94)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF000F94)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF000F94)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 118
stack:
[ (FF001046)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF001046)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF001046)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 118
stack:
[ (FF00103E)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF00103E)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF00103E)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
stack:
[ (FF000F8D)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF000F8D)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF000F8D)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
stack:
[ (FF000FF0)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF000FF0)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF000FF0)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 118
stack:
[ (FF000F90)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF000F90)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF000F90)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
stack:
[ (FF00102A)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF00102A)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF00102A)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 115
stack:
[ (FF000F8F)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF000F8F)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF000F8F)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156
stack:
[ (FF000FBF)].critterFish.SplineTranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF000FBF)].critterFish.GoToNewPoint() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 300
[ (FF000FBF)].critterFish.OnUpdate() - "CritterFish.psc" Line 156

When I got this error the Khajit caravan was stopped at Riften :

[10/11/2015 - 08:01:35PM] Error: Cannot call Reset() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[FreeformCaravansA (000D9393)].QF_FreeformCaravansA_000D9393.Fragment_4() - "QF_FreeformCaravansA_000D9393.psc" Line 34

When I got this error the Khajit caravan was stopped at Riften :

[10/11/2015 - 08:01:35PM] Error: Cannot call Reset() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[FreeformCaravansA (000D9393)].QF_FreeformCaravansA_000D9393.Fragment_4() - "QF_FreeformCaravansA_000D9393.psc" Line 34
Found this and this using Google Cache. No help?

One for the Knowledge Base Article?

Would the None object in 000D9393.psc be the absence of the amulet from a nearby dungeon perchance?

I remember that I talked to Kharjo and he gave me his Moon Amulet quest when I got this Papyrus error, so yes, it's probably related. :)

EDIT : I reloaded the game before exiting Riften. When I go outside and talk to Kharjo, I get again the same Papyrus error. For information, I noticed that the quest destination was the same : Valtheim Towers, where my character never went before. I can provide a savegame if needed.

Yeah, there's a USKP fix on a script that calls a reset on something in relation to that quest. Is it a cell reset? Is the amulet at Valtheim? Can't help too much as I don't have Skyrim installed ATM, sorry. :unsure:

Reported on USKP Nexus (post #10461):

Female draugr with a beard -- RefID 0004D650  [ screenshot ]

Are Mammoth Snout and Mammoth Steak cooked or raw?  Game data has them both with the keywords for both food and raw.

Yeah, the Snout is raw and the Steak is cooked so there's no reason for them to have both keywords. The Snout should only have VendorItemFoodRaw and the Steak should only have VendorItemFood.

Yeah, there's a USKP fix on a script that calls a reset on something in relation to that quest. Is it a cell reset? Is the amulet at Valtheim? Can't help too much as I don't have Skyrim installed ATM, sorry. :unsure:

Yes, the Moon Amulet was in Valtheim Towers, I could retrieve it, give it to Kharjo and complete the quest. Maybe this Papyrus error is "normal" and occurs because USKP calls a reset on a location not visited yet ?

Three new bug reports :

- According to USKP changelog, "Maul is in the faction that lives in Black-Briar Manor and has a bed there but has no AI set to ever use it (Bug #14738)". But in my game (new game started with Unofficial patches 2.1.3b), Maul still stays on the docks at night. I have a very tiny load order, and according to TES5Edit Maul and his USKP package are not overwritten by anything. Can anyone confirm ? For information, my character has not visited Black-Briar Manor yet, I don't know if it's relevant.

- According to USKP changelog, "While on The Raid (FreeformRiften20) you would be flagged as trespassing in the Riften Warehouse even though the Jarl gave you the key." The fix seems to work at first because you are indeed not trespassing when you enter the warehouse, but :

• loot Sarthis' body for his key and use it to unlock the door of the small room, you are still not trespassing.
  • take the "Shipment's Ready" note, you are still not trespassing.
  • read the note, it will advance the quest, and look at your general stats : your trespassing counter has incremented. I noticed it because my counter was at 0 before doing this quest, and I was able to reproduce the steps.
  • I found one workaround : read the note outside the warehouse and your trespassing counter will not be bumped.

- One Papyrus error :

[10/13/2015 - 08:44:21AM] Error:  (000AE4DC): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (000AE4DC)].MaceTrap.SetMotionType() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (000AE4DC)].MaceTrap.OnCellDetach() - "MaceTrap.psc" Line 45

I've been getting a lot of those macetrap errors lately too, along with other traps. I just dismissed it as noise. I don't think there's anything we can do about "Has no 3d" errors and it only happens when you encounter it, not spammy.

I can't currently confirm the Maul issue in my game, as Maven is the Jarl so Maul now lives in the keep.