[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [USLEEP]

Arthmoor

The first response is for when Vekel gives you the quest and you go find the journals.

The second one is for when you've picked them all up already and he's surprised you already have them all.

I don't see any reason for that to be considered invalid.

The first response is for when Vekel gives you the quest and you go find the journals.

The second one is for when you've picked them all up already and he's surprised you already have them all.

Sorry, I'm afraid we don't understand each other. :|  I would need to provide a proper savegame at the exact point where this could be checked, and unfortunately I don't have any at this time...  :shrug:

KIvan changed the response for when you've gotten the quest and returned with the journals; the quest already has a branch from Vekel's introduction for if you already have all the journals, so a proper fix would be to make the quest not display its objectives unless you've received the quest from Vekel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying a run of 3.0.3 (started as 3.0.2b). After exiting Solitude down the windmill tower, and gathering flowers toward Dainty Sload, as I come back down the road toward the docks, Yatul appears. Completely reproducible. All she does is stand and deliver her general idle lines.

Unlike a few years ago, this is not sleeping.

I've tried figuring out which package is running, got -1. Any ideas on how to debug?

UPDATE: This might somehow be related to LIGHTS OUT! I've never put out the light. If I walk all the way past the Dainty Sload path to the snow line, she does not appear. Depending how far up the road I walk, she appears in different places, back to the dock stair. My guess is she's supposed to be somebody else, to taunt or encourage me.

Shouldn't Haming have a bed in Froki's Shack?  Neither of them sleep either but if they did sleep do we really want to see Froki Whetted-Blade and his grandson (Hamming) sleeping in the same bed?

Maybe the wall behind the chest in Froki's Shack could be removed and a bed placed there (or a wall close to the door) or one those sleeping baglike beds be placed on the floor.

UPDATE: This might somehow be related to LIGHTS OUT! I've never put out the light. If I walk all the way past the Dainty Sload path to the snow line, she does not appear. Depending how far up the road I walk, she appears in different places, back to the dock stair. My guess is she's supposed to be somebody else, to taunt or encourage me.

Nope. I've examined as many quests as I can guess might be related, but no joy. It's either a mistake in a script variable somewhere, or a bad selector on a quest alias. I'm not sure how to scan the data files to figure that out. I'm throwing up my hands and moving on. If anybody can help, have pile of saves.

Nope. I've examined as many quests as I can guess might be related, but no joy. It's either a mistake in a script variable somewhere, or a bad selector on a quest alias. I'm not sure how to scan the data files to figure that out. I'm throwing up my hands and moving on. If anybody can help, have pile of saves.

Now I have Bagrak standing outside the Silverblood Inn in Markarth, merely talking about her mother (as usual). At least she's from the same side of the country.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 3.0.4 beta is up. This one should last about a week if all goes well. Second post has the details.

Version 3.0.4 beta is up. This one should last about a week if all goes well. Second post has the details.

Hell thats a lot of fixes still being churned out, I am really appreciating all the additional continued work on mesh fixes, thank you to whoever is persevering with those.

Testing ( might aswell, there are some places in FO4 I cant get past at the moment due to stuck quest bugz, so hopefully Bethesda will look into those, meanwhile going back to Skyrim )

The good news is, ankle gaps in Briarhearts are fixed. Thanks!

post-1482-0-62953600-1465748151_thumb.jpg

(Don't mind the texture mismatch, I use a body mod and they apparently don't include Briarheart bodies)

However, there is some weird slight distortions remaining. Nothing important.

The bad news however, is the partitioning of the legs when he's wearing the boots. Large gap.

post-1482-0-13038300-1465748274_thumb.jpg

Not sure what this pertains to or if it's something recently touched;

[06/12/2016 - 11:21:31AM] Error: Cannot call SetActorValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WE05 (00098B52)].wescript.pacifyAlias() - "WEScript.psc" Line 75
    [alias Forsworn1 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
[06/12/2016 - 11:21:31AM] Error: Cannot call StopCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WE05 (00098B52)].wescript.pacifyAlias() - "WEScript.psc" Line 77
    [alias Forsworn1 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
[06/12/2016 - 11:21:31AM] Error: Cannot call SetActorValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Forsworn3 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
[06/12/2016 - 11:21:31AM] Error: Cannot call StopCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Forsworn3 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
stack:
    [alias Orc1 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
stack:
    [alias Orc1 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
stack:
    [alias Forsworn4 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
stack:
    [alias Forsworn4 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
stack:
    [alias Forsworn2 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126
stack:
    [alias Forsworn2 on quest WE05 (00098B52)].wealiasscript.OnLoad() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 126

Not sure if this means anything, or if it's even related, but: 

Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

That's an SKSE bug and needs to be reported to the SKSE team.

I wonder why NMM is still saying that 3.0.3 is the latest update for USLEEP when it checks for mod updates. Despite the fact that Nexus itself says that 3.0.4a is the latest update for USLEEP

I wonder why NMM is still saying that 3.0.3 is the latest update for USLEEP when it checks for mod updates. Despite the fact that Nexus itself says that 3.0.4a is the latest update for USLEEP

Mine lists the correct version number. If you ask me its usually the mod authors that fail to update correctly rather then being a fault with the NMM program.