Arthmoor

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

Version: 3.0.15
By the Unofficial Patch Project Team

Download it from AFK Mods
Download it from Skyrim Nexus
Download it from TES Alliance
Download it from The Assimilation Lab

Requires Skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8 or greater.
Requires Official Dawnguard DLC.
Requires Official Hearthfire DLC.
Requires Official Dragonborn DLC.

This mod is no longer being supported and will receive no further updates.

Documentation + Credits

USLEEP Discussion Forum on AFK Mods

This mod is an effort to fix the vast amount of bugs currently existing in Skyrim and its 3 official DLCs. If you're experiencing a bug with Skyrim or one of the DLCs, please report the bug to us in as much detail as possible on the USLEEP bugtracker. Please use search to ensure that you aren't submitting something that is already there. Please also confirm that the bug you are reporting happens with no mods other than the unofficial patches installed. A lot of Skyrim bugs are actually the result of other mods doing things they're not supposed to. Thank you and we hope you have a better Skyrim experience!

(Note that all fixes are retroactive unless otherwise noted)

Frequently Asked Questions - BUGS
Frequently Asked Questions - About the Project
Mods Made Obsolete by Unofficial Patches
Bug Fixes Recommended in Addition to the Unofficial Patches

USLEEP Fixes

• When persuading or intimidating the Valtheim Towers bandit, they were going hostile immediately after doing so. They should have been on a 60 second timer, but that got ignored due to forgetting to take out the stage advancement in the dialogue. (Bug #24740)
  • The Falmer shield should not have been given the ArmorHeavy keyword since no other shields use these and it interferes with the use of the Mage Armor perk. This partially reverts fixes for Bug #22958.
  • A previous fix done for the Angarvunde dungeon ended up making it impossible to loot the key if you killed Medresi Dren prior to when she'd normally give it to you. (Bug #24797) [NR]
  • Frostbite Staff was set to use the wrong type for the slow effect when it was fixed in a previous patch version. (Bug #25196)
  • The enchantments governing the Pale Blade had once been fixed to provide an extra stamina effect to satisfy the double stamina damage. However this was incorrect because the standard frost damage effect already has a second AV weight of 2 which doubles that damage. Thus the blade was incorrectly delivering 3x stamina damage. This reverts Bug #10179. (Bug #25291)
  • Cleaned with xEdit 4.0.1 to remove additional ITMs that were not visible previously.

The complete changelog is available here.

A number of claims of USLEEP being useless have been made - so now that support has ended I'm filling this space with information I passed along to Nazenn back in 2015 for the Steam forums:

Folks should also be aware that while Bethesda fixed a range of issues in the vanilla game with 13 official patches, they NEVER did so for the DLCs. They have a history of never patching DLC issues at all, even though many of their DLCs across several games have known quest breaking issues in them.

If people want some solid examples of non-trivial fixes:

Vanilla:

* The numerous ways in which Blood on the Ice will break. Too many to list. Scan our changelog for that quest by name, or as MS11.
* Missing in Action. The player could be accused of trespassing after Fralia invited you to her home, making it impossible to complete this quest if you wait too long to go there.
* Numerous issues with weapon racks that would cause some weapons to silently vanish if the player displayed them.
* Equailly numerous fixes to the mannequin scripting to resolve duplicate inventory as well as vanishing inventory in some conditions.
* Major reduction in save bloating from several causes scattered around the game. Save bloating likely can't be eliminated entirely, but we've done what we can.
* Amulet of the Moon quest can't be blocked and become unsolvable due to the game picking a noreset location for it.
* Revealing the Unseen can't be blocked by Sergius Turrianus being dead, rendering the College quest line unsolvable.
* If Dampened Spirits gets started and then Battle of Whiterun completes first, Caius shows up instead of the other guy, which breaks the Thieves Guild questline.
* Word wall triggers that were incorrectly updating global variables in the script, which resulted in several of them simply not giving words when they should have.
* The infamous Brynjolf "hmm" bug where the second Thieves Guild quest wouldn't start if Drifa had been killed. A problem that's much more likely to happen with Dawnguard installed and the frequency of vampire attacks on cities.

Dawnguard:

* Kindred Judgment can become blocked and will not start (even with the console) if Stalf, Salonia, or either of the hireable Deathhounds are dead long enough for their corpses to get culled from the game.
* Killing Agmaer in Dayspring Canyon before the Dawnguard quest starts will cause the entire questline to break.
* Touching the Sky could break Serana's follower scripts and result in her becoming permanently unavailable as a follower after that, as well as breaking any events she was needed for later.
* Auriel's Bow contained a possible infinite loop in its script which would cause the weapon to stop functioning properly. If it became stuck, Papyrus would begin to lag. This one is an example of one we fixed, but it won't help if the game is already broken because of it.
* Several issues with Dexion slipping out of his restraint area in Prophet, along with the issue of him being permanently in bleedout mode which would then break the remainder of the DLC.
* Lost to the Ages breaks if you visit Mzulft or Deepfolk Crossing prior to reading The Aetherium Wars.
* A Daedra's Best Friend was broken by Dawnguard causing the Oblivion Walker achievement to fail to be recognized.
* A New Order can break if the bear Gunmar wants you to kill is purged by the game's cleanup code. This will then break the DLC questline.
* Dirty edits in the DLC cause purchasing the alchemy lab in Breezehome to break - taking money from the player but doing nothing in return for it.

Hearthfire:

* Hirelings unable to be made stewards despite being intended for the role, along with them losing the steward dialogue if they had become steward somehow despite the first bug.
* Children saying they'll give gifts but no gift is given.
* Children with bloated inventories due to the scripts not properly removing objects their packages were giving them prior to being adopted.
* Stack dumps in the scripting for handling the inventory filtering that governed buying logs for your houses.
* Being unable to move your family to a new home if the scripts governing this didn't run until you entered cells with no assigned location.
* Restraints not being removed from your spouse in one of the dialogue options for Rescue, which would result in them trying to walk backward and becoming stuck.
* Round table and chairs construction taking resources from you but building nothing because it used the wrong keyword assignments.
* Being unable to hire the bard if you had already purchased all of the other house exterior upgrades first.
* The DLC letting you hire the same steward for more than one house, which resulted in both of them breaking permanently.
* Valdimar trying to sandbox in Helgen because his AI packs were pointing him to the wrong house.
* Swapping the enchanting room in Honeyside to a child's bedroom would eat equipment displayed on the mannequins.

Dragonborn:

* The battle with Miraak in Apocrypha could break easily, resulting in him being stuck while ethereal and never resetting. This then breaks the end of the DLC.
* A New Source of Stalhrim breaks if Fanari or Deor are dead prior to when it should begin.
* Deathbrand breaks if you use the wax key perk to break into Gyldenhul Barrow. This one can't be undone if you broke it before installing the patch.
* The DLC makes it impossible to dismiss Onmund if he's your follower.

By no means an exhaustive list. There are gobs more just like this. The point is, the evidence is crystal clear. There are non-trivial breakages in the game and DLCs that people are willfully overlooking by claiming the patches to be useless.

I've noticed that USLEEP 3.0.0 beta doesn't longer include the voices of specialmaleuniquefelldir and specialmaleuniquetsun when compared to latest uskp. Was this intended?

Nope, that was definitely not intentional. Good catch. I've updated the archive to correct for that.

I've noticed some more voice missing. I've run a full comparison with Kdiff3 between the voices at usleep beta (latest one you uploaded) and a directory where I manually merged the ones from all the other patches at version 2.1.3b, and the following 22 voice files were also missing:

dragonborn.esm:

- femalecommander/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- femaleeventoned/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- femaleorc/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- malecommander/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- malecommoner/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- malecondescending/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- malenord/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- maleslycynical/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

- malesoldier/dgintimidatequest__00028eab_1.fuz

skyrim.esm:

- femaleshrill/relationsh_relationshipmar_00067e83_1.fuz

- femaleuniquekarliah/tg09_tg09karliahinfosbranc_0004c2b4_2.fuz

- femaleuniquekarliah/tg09_tg09karliahpowerbranc_0009759f_3.fuz

- malecommander/relationsh_relationshipmar_00067e83_1.fuz

- malecommoneraccented/relationsh_relationshipmar_00067e83_1.fuz

- maledrunk/dialoguewh_000a2cd7_1.fuz

- maleeventoned/werj09_werj09attack_000c1a19_1.fuz

- malenordcommander/ms11_ms11sharedinfos_000e4c95_2.fuz

- maleslycynical/ms02_ms02braigforsworntopi_000e179c_1.fuz

- maleslycynical/relationsh_relationshipmar_00067e83_1.fuz

- maleuniquemercerfrey/dialoguege_uniquevoiceshel_000ad234_1.fuz

- maleuniqueulfric/dialoguewi__0003a90a_1.fuz

- maleuniqueulfric/dialoguewi__0003a90e_1.fuz

I have no idea if the text for those missing audio files were carried over to usleep or not, I haven't looked at the .esp yet.

Wow, not off to such a great start here are we :P

All those missing files should be fixed now.

While doing my spanish translation, I found a possible text error, although this one is not specific of USLEEP and affects UDBP too.

DLC2EnchArmorStalhrimHeavyHelmetMagicka05 and DLC2EnchArmorStalhrimHeavyHelmetMagicka06 have same text, "Stalhrim Heavy Helmet of Extreme Magicka", but if they follow same logic as all the other stalhrim heavy items, the 06 one should be "Stalhrim Heavy Helmet of Peerless Magicka"

DLC2EnchArmorStalhrimHeavyHelmetMagicka05 and DLC2EnchArmorStalhrimHeavyHelmetMagicka06 have same text, "Stalhrim Heavy Helmet of Extreme Magicka", but if they follow same logic as all the other stalhrim heavy items, the 06 one should be "Stalhrim Heavy Helmet of Peerless Magicka"

Yeah, that's definitely not intentional. We fixed a number of other instances where Bethesda made the same types of errors with armor in the base game, so that's something that should be added to the bug tracker for when we get around around to doing new fixes again.

Edit: this is apparently in the tracker now (even though it's broken): Bug #19557

I'm currently testing the USLEEP beta. As explained in the readme I uninstalled the individual patches then installed USLEEP, then loaded my savegame. Everything seems fine. Of course my Papyrus log is full of "this variable will be skipped" messages, as expected. I noticed only one unusual message, I don't know if it has to be reported :

[10/04/2015 - 01:26:38PM] Error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[UHFPRetroactiveFixes111 (05002EAC)].uhfpretroactive111script.Process() - "UHFPRetroactive111Script.psc" Line 22
[UHFPRetroactiveFixes110 (05002EAB)].uhfpretroactive110script.Process() - "UHFPRetroactive110Script.psc" Line 40
[UHFPRetroactiveFixes103 (05002EA7)].uhfpretroactive103script.Process() - "UHFPRetroactive103Script.psc" Line 42
[UHFPVersionTracking (05002EA9)].uhfp_versiontrackingscript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "UHFP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 26
[UHFPVersionTracking (05002EA9)].uhfp_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "UHFP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 20

Oh, and I have a question about the 188 non-retroactive fixes currently in the individual patches. Yes I counted them. :P

I'm sorry if it has been answered before, I didn't find any information about them : when we upgrade from the individual patches to USLEEP in an existing savegame, do we lose these fixes ?

HouseDecorateWhiterun "Whiterun Home Decorating Guide" [bOOK:000F11B6]: text from Hearthfires overwriteen by USLEEP, USLEEP identical to USKP content -> before: hearthfires text won, now USLEEP/USKP.

identical issue for: HouseDecorateRiften "Riften Home Decorating Guide" [bOOK:000F11B7], HouseDecorateSolitude "Solitude Home Decorating Guide" [bOOK:000F1447]

no UHFP entries existed.

they did exist and are forwarded to USLEEP for:

HouseDecorateWindhelm "Windhelm Home Decorating Guide" [bOOK:000F1446], HouseDecorateMarkarth "Markarth Home Decorating Guide" [bOOK:000F1445]

Elgar, about your log report on the uhfp retro script - I had the exact same thing when first loading an existing character, along with some udbp retro script stuff. It's meaningless, just a small hiccup that happens. It will go away on your next load.

As for the non-retroactive fixes, they will all be carried over.

Good work guys. I've been testing this for the past 2 months and I'm sure there may be things I did not come across. So please continue to report anything odd you find. :)

a trick i just learned:

use wrye bash and click on the masters tab on the right. accept the warning about editing masters. then right click on USKP, chose "replace with". pick USLEEP. after that, load in TES5edit and sort masters. should work without errors.

probably old news for any heavy wrye users, but news to me as a NMM user mostly.

You shouldn't have to sort masters after changing in Wrye Bash.

But you bring up a good point. For those with mods that are currently dependent on USKP or any of the Unofficial Patches and you feel comfortable changing the masters to USLEEP, here are more detailed instructions to do so.

If you have Wrye Bash installed:

Select the file in the mods tab.

In the box to the right that lists masters, select the USKP esp file.

Use the "Change to" option.

Select the USLEEP esp file.

Make sure to hit save so the change takes effect.

If Wrye Bash won't cooperate, use the TES5Edit instructions instead.

If you don't have Wrye Bash, you can use TES5Edit instead:

Open TES5Edit, select the file you want to change.

Expand the file tree, go to the "Header" section.

Find the "Master File" entry for Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp.

Right click, edit it, change that to: Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Close TES5Edit and save when prompted to.

If this worked, the game should load those files like normal.

If you have a file that depends on more than one unofficial patch, these methods CANNOT be used and the file will need to be handled differently by whoever wrote it.

Also note per the second post, Arthmoor has already updated his Cutting Room Floor and Bring Out Your Dead mods to accomodate this change.

well, if the mod is also dependent on the dlcs or their patches, it did require sorting for me (at least to have them sorted in the header. wrye complains about unsorted master, but i think the game does not).

another thing i found: you can change all UXXP to USLEEP. this will give you a mod with USLEP as master several times. use the TES5Edit function to clean masters to sort this out. the "check for error" option on tes5edit reported no errors when i did this to "even better quest objectives". potential soultion or something i should avoid doing in the future?

You also need to be cautious with the master editing. Check for errors with TES5Edit once you've done that. You may have some manual form ID fixing to do. Especially if you're doing something that has more than one of the patches as a master.

My first log with the beta installed ( very first one )

To me this all looks like its probably to be expected, but reproducing it in full in case theres something of interest ..

This was a quick test with an ongoing game, replacing the old patches with USLEEP

Edited one file to change its master with TES5Edit ( Guard Torch Remover )

And removed Skyrim Project Optimisation for now

Active Mod Files:

00 Skyrim.esm

01 Update.esm

02 Dawnguard.esm

03 HearthFires.esm

04 Dragonborn.esm

05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.0]

06 HighResTexturePack01.esp

07 HighResTexturePack02.esp

08 HighResTexturePack03.esp

09 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.1.9]

0A RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp

0B ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp

0C Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 2.0.5]

0D Inigo.esp

0E SMIM-Merged-All.esp

0F Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp

10 Guard Torch Remover.esp

11 Insignificant Object Remover.esp

12 When Vampires Attack.esp [Version 2.0.5]

13 Moss Rocks.esp

14 WATER.esp

15 AOS.esp [Version 2.5.1DGDB]

16 TrueStorms.esp

17 Combat Evolved.esp

18 AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp

19 Paarthurnax_Bypass.esp

1A MLPSoulGems.esp

1B Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Log

[10/04/2015 - 07:16:15PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:15PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:15PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 1000.000000ms)
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:15PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] Cannot open store for class "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias", missing file?
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] Cannot open store for class "SKI_ConfigBase", missing file?
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] Error: Unable to link "SKI_ConfigBase" - the parent of "ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu".
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Failed to find variable ::ModName_var used in ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu to ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Failed to find variable ::ModName_var used in ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:20PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu to ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:26PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:26PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:27PM] error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 20
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 15
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:27PM] error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 24
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 15
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:27PM] error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 28
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:27PM] error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 32
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:29PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:29PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:29PM] Reverting game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu to ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:29PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu to ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:30PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:30PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] Loading game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPMS05Reward_var on script QF_MS05DUPLICATE000_00053511 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPMS05RewardNoDisplay_var on script QF_MS05DUPLICATE000_00053511 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::KolskeggrSpawns_var on script uskponload04ascript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive213script", missing file?
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive213script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWeaponRackForswornStaves_var on script WeaponRackActivateScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWeaponRackWeaponDisallowedMessage_var on script WeaponRackActivateScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWeaponRackWrongStaffMessage_var on script WeaponRackActivateScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::UDBPInvestorPerkGlobals_var on script dlc2miraakaltarscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPForswornToggle_var on script uskpretroactive201script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPHeimskrPreachJail_var on script uskpretroactive203script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::Retro213_var on script udgp_versiontrackingscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPMS06StartDay_var on script uskpretroactive133script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DeathHoundDeathFXShader_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC01_ScrollAttunementEffect_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC1MothAttachFX01Effect_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC1SoulCairnGhostFXShader_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::FXDeathHoundEffect_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::FXSCCreatureEyeGlowEffect_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::FXSCCreatureMultiEffect_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::NightmareFXShader_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::PlayerRef_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::SCCreatureDeathFXS_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPRemoveUnwantedVisualsMessage_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPVisualsRemovalSpell_var on script UDGPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPBalgruufSwordDisplay_var on script uskpretroactive200script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPMS05Reward_var on script USKPRetroactive213Script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPMS05RewardNoDisplay_var on script USKPRetroactive213Script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::UDGPDLC1RV03InitialHighProfileTargets_var on script dlc1radiantscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::UDBPDLC2SV02PreEssentials_var on script DLC2_QF_DLC2SV02_0201CAF1 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPDA06EssentialSlotForGularzob_var on script uskpretroactive208script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPDraugrEnableMarker_var on script QF_FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA_0006136B loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWE31Completed_var on script QF_WE31_000753CA loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPDA06EssentialSlotForGularzob_var on script QF_DA06_0003B681 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::Retro213_var on script udgp_retroactive211script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPDraugrEnableMarker_var on script uskpretroactive125script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPHeimskrPreachJail_var on script QF_CWSiege_000954E1 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPBalgruufSwordDisplay_var on script QF_FreeformWhiterunQuest03_000946FD loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::UDBPHaknirShoalReiklingMarker_var on script udbp_retroactive209script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::UDBPHaknirShoalReiklingMarker_var on script DLC2_QF_DLC2dunHaknirTreasure_02024002 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWERJ01IsDone_var on script QF_WERJ01_000B1C79 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::UDBPDLC2SV02PreEssentials_var on script udbp_retroactive104script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWE31Completed_var on script uskpretroactive206script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWERJ01IsDone_var on script uskpretroactive204script loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2AshSpawnFX_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2AshSpawnFXShader_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2BurntSprigganParticlesE_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2dunFXInsturmentsMeshEffect_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2ExpSpiderFireFXShader_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2ExpSpiderFrostFXShader_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2ExpSpiderPoisonFXShader_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2ExpSpiderShockFXShader_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2HMDaedraDeathFXS_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::DLC2HMDaedraFXS_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::FrostFXShader_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::GhostEtherealFXShader_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::PlayerRef_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPRemoveUnwantedVisualsMessage_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPVisualsRemovalSpell_var on script UDBPVisualEffectsRemovalScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPForswornToggle_var on script QF_FreeformKolskeggrA_0001FD72 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPMS06StartDay_var on script QF_MS06Start_00093807 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Variable ::USKPWE31Completed_var on script USKP_WE31AliasScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:52PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive213script in the type table in save
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:53PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:53PM] error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 20
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:53PM] error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 24
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:53PM] error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 28
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:53PM] error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 32
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 1.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 1.1.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[UHFPRetroactiveFixes111 (05002EAC)].uhfpretroactive111script.Process() - "UHFPRetroactive111Script.psc" Line 22
[UHFPRetroactiveFixes110 (05002EAB)].uhfpretroactive110script.Process() - "UHFPRetroactive110Script.psc" Line 40
[UHFPRetroactiveFixes103 (05002EA7)].uhfpretroactive103script.Process() - "UHFPRetroactive103Script.psc" Line 42
[UHFPVersionTracking (05002EA9)].uhfp_versiontrackingscript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "UHFP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 26
[UHFPVersionTracking (05002EA9)].uhfp_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "UHFP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 20
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 1.1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 1.1.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDGP 1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] USKP 1.0 through 1.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDGP 1.1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 2.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 2.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 2.0.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDGP 1.1.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.5 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 1.0.5 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 2.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDGP 1.1.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDGP 1.2.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] USKP 1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 2.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDGP 1.2.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UHFP 2.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 2.0.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 2.0.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 2.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:54PM] UDBP 2.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 1.2.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UHFP 2.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.0.8 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 1.2.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.0.9 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 1.2.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 2.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 2.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UHFP 2.0.8 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.0.8 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] USKP 1.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 2.0.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 2.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.1.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.0.9 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 2.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 2.0.6 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDGP 2.1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:55PM] UDBP 2.1.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:59PM] USKP 1.2.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:59PM] USKP 1.2.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:16:59PM] USKP 1.2.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:00PM] USKP 1.2.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:00PM] USKP 1.2.5 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:00PM] USKP 1.2.6 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:00PM] USKP 1.2.7 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:00PM] USKP 1.3.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:00PM] USKP 1.3.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:01PM] USKP 1.3.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:01PM] USKP 1.3.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:01PM] USKP 2.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:04PM] USKP 2.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:04PM] USKP 2.0.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:06PM] USKP 2.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:07PM] USKP 2.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:07PM] USKP 2.0.5 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:07PM] USKP 2.0.6 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:08PM] USKP 2.0.7 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:08PM] USKP 2.0.8 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:08PM] USKP 2.0.9 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:08PM] USKP 2.1.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:08PM] USKP 2.1.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:08PM] USKP 2.1.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:08PM] USKP 2.1.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:17:10PM] USLEEP 3.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[10/04/2015 - 07:20:08PM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[10/04/2015 - 07:20:21PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:20:21PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 07:20:22PM] Saving game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:20:35PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:21:49PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:21:49PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 07:21:49PM] Saving game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:21:49PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:21:54PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:21:54PM] VM is frozen

Edit :

And after a reload of the game - Second Log for a "settling in" comparison

[10/04/2015 - 07:44:47PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:47PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:47PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 1000.000000ms)
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:47PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] Cannot open store for class "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias", missing file?
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] Cannot open store for class "SKI_ConfigBase", missing file?
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] Error: Unable to link "SKI_ConfigBase" - the parent of "ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu".
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Failed to find variable ::ModName_var used in ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu to ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Failed to find variable ::ModName_var used in ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu.OnConfigInit()
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:50PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu to ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:57PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:57PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:57PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:57PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:57PM] Reverting game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:57PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu to ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:57PM] error: Unable to bind script ARTH_WVA_ConfigMenu to ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:58PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (0C01265A) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:44:58PM] error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to alias PlayerAlias on quest ARTHWVAMCMQuest (120793A4) because their base types do not match
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:06PM] Loading game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:06PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive213script", missing file?
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:06PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive213script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:06PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive213script in the type table in save
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:07PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:07PM] error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:07PM] error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:07PM] error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:07PM] error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:56PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:56PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:57PM] Saving game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:57PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:22PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:22PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:23PM] Saving game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:23PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:49PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:49PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:50PM] Saving game...
[10/04/2015 - 07:46:50PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 07:50:41PM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[10/04/2015 - 07:54:07PM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[10/04/2015 - 08:01:45PM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[10/04/2015 - 08:06:41PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 08:06:41PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 08:06:42PM] Saving game...
[10/04/2015 - 08:06:42PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 08:08:29PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 08:08:29PM] VM is frozen
[10/04/2015 - 08:08:29PM] Saving game...
[10/04/2015 - 08:08:29PM] VM is thawing...
[10/04/2015 - 08:09:20PM] VM is freezing...
[10/04/2015 - 08:09:20PM] VM is frozen

i always did check for errors afterwards. nothing turned up. it seems to have worked. luckily it's only 3 mods, so if something turns up, i know where to look

Congrat on the release !

About Alternity's log : Glad to see it's going that good, really impressive. The only line I'd worry about is this one, from the second log :

[10/04/2015 - 07:45:06PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive213script", missing file?
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:06PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive213script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[10/04/2015 - 07:45:06PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive213script in the type table in save

Seems like the former retroactive script from the UDGP will have to be cleaned manually from the savegame. (No time to check for myself right now).

Also, I'm really curious about this :

Game Mechanics Fixes

• A damaged Story Manager node with an unresolved reference for Hearthfire was repaired by copying the Skyrim.esm record.

Any insight on what kind of issues this could have caused before USLEEP was on ?

The missing script was overlooked. It'll be in the next package update.

The damaged node may not have mattered, but if it does, it may have impacted the random thief events somehow since that's the node that should have been there. Plus referencing invalid data is usually a bad thing regardless. It's always possible it's the cause of one of those "random" CTDs.