Please help with fixing possible incompatibly between USKP and LTGJ

LukeH

Hi,

I'm the author of Localized Thieves Guild Jobs mod. Recently on the nexus comments there are issues reported and they points out to an incompatibility with recent USKP changes.

The issue is that people can't get the special jobs from Delvin after finishing 5 jobs in a hold. As far as I could see USKP changes the conditions for those dialogues and my theory is that my mod overwrites the places that are supposed to make those conditions true. I tryed to make a patch that simply overwrite those dialogue conditions back to the vanilla ones but that didn't solve the issue...so my theory could be completely wrong. 

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any saves in TG before taking the special jobs, in fact also changed my computer and only have a fresh install.

Also I have very little time for modding mostly cause now I have two children since I started modding Skyrim.

Please help me fixing my mod for the userbase. Any suggestions would be welcomed and I'll try to implement them...unfortunately without a save where to test.

If someone can make a patch for USKP and LTGJ regarding the reported issue I'd be most grateful. 

Thanks,

Luke

Exactly what are you editing in your mod? If you're editing the QF for TGRShell you're going to cause incompatibilities with the USKP.

We'd need to take a close look at what you're editing, but chances are some of the recent changes to the scripts Shroob mentioned along with the quests themselves are going to be what people are referring to.

If I get a chance, I'll grab a copy of your mod and have a look, but I can't make any promises here since time is limited on my end by lots of things.

Thanks guys,

Yes, I'm editing those quests: mostly the scripts which I initially renamed then edited and dialog.

Just had a hint in the comments:

Found the issue, in lh_lgr_tgrshell_00028923 (script).
Easiest way to repair: Find/Search for "if kmyQuest.pTGRFirstCap == 0" (4 instances) & insert a semicolon before those lines and the "endif" lines that follow each, then just recompile.

That's part of the vanilla script and inside that "if" is "kmyQuest.pTGRFirstCap += 1" Will check to see but how that suggestion looks to you considering it worked before latest USKP changes? cause as I sayed I don't have a quick way to test it myself afterwards.