Cant do a dual casting on some magic ( Conjuration, Alteration and maybe some other too )

Medaforce

I cant do a dual casting spell on conjuration and alteration.  I am already unlock the dual casting  perk on both magic I am 100% sure about it. before I install patch 2.1.3a ( Unnofficial Skyrim Patches) and all other DLC latest unofficial patch. I still can do dual casting but After I am installing that 4 unofficial patch via nexus manager . I cant do dual casting doesnt matter what I do. it just do a double casting instead on both hand. and for now destruction spell is worked fine. I can dual casting destruction spell. Please fix it on next patch  :cry:

This is bunch of mod that I currently in use

7Hb0WAK.jpg

The dual casting for conjuration and alteration worked fine in my game last time I played with 2.1.3. I'm pretty sure that the USKP hasn't altered dual-casting recently, so I think there's a good chance you have a conflict.

What exactly does that Duel Combat Realism mod do that is in your list? That sounds like something that could possibly conflict.

Duel Combat realism is like make your enemy much more cool.... not just some kind of one way attacker... they will make you little confused with their movement.... so I think that is not affected our character..... and I had this problem since I updated the unofficial patch so in my amateur eyes, of course I will suspect there is something wrong with the mod that I recently installed.... but if someone have no problem with that I guess mod conflict is the problem....  And this is my load order... :)

ZAYnmR5.jpg

4oMVWM8.jpg

Oh My god Dragon Combat Overhaul mod conflicted with my Latest savegame...  sadly I doesnt have working latest savegame backup .... Must find other enhanced dragon mod now.... :wallbash:   problem solved... 

Thanks for answering my thread  :blush: