Nexus is going to be re-designed

Leonardo

It seems DarkOne is going to re-design the entire Nexus site and he wants help from the community.

When you visit you'll see this message in the bottom with two buttons (No thank you and Take the Survey) to the right.

We've begun planning a completely new design for the sites and would like your help, please take this quick 5 minute survey to help out the Nexus.

Has anyone see this message before?  I haven't seen it before so this news for me.

Yep, it's been there for a few days. Two news links about it on the front page too :P

Yep, filled it out, gave them my feedback, hoping it results in a more streamlined mod upload system among other things :P

Did anyone take the survey? Bombed out for me on loading. (IE11)

Yep, twice, and the damned thing keeps coming back. Once at work and once at home in hopes that the banner would go away .. no such luck, thought thats probably my fault for regularly cleaning crap out of my system, maybe they ought to use first party cookies or something dependable which expire after the survey has run its course ..

.. And now we have another forum topic to remind us of it too  :lmao:

The whole thing would have been better as a few polls instead, a couple of the questions you could answer with all answers if you are a typical nexus mod author or user, depends on the day and what I am up to - Suggestions from the community to refine the questions may have even helped them achieve the aim better too - Although ... maybe not, community would probably turn it into an argument about something completely unrelated  :popcorn:

I actually don't see the little survey notice along the bottom of the page any more .... and I haven't taken it yet. Is it over?

Yep, filled it out, gave them my feedback, hoping it results in a more streamlined mod upload system among other things :P

Yep, I took a survey too.  I honestly said what I think about the search they have on the mod download area and sometimes the search sucks. :P