Bethesda.net is now live, new forums coming soon

Leonardo

Hmm... Now tell me, do you see the theme switcher at the bottom left, under the large images?  I see it and it works as intended.

Leo, you must think I'm either very dumb or somehow lying, but I showed you what I see and the theme picker isn't helping. It's still broken.

I wasn't implying such a thing.  Why I mentioned it is because I thought maybe you doesn't see the theme switcher.

• 2 months later...

I dunno what you guys think, but someone or a group of people are using Bethesda.net to upload animated gif's then jump over to TWC and post spam with the uploaded animated gif from Bethesda.net as images.

Just minutes ago I sent a message to PseronWyrd about it and that was the second time in a few days.

TWC should ban anyone doing that since it's an obvious attempt to execute a crude denial of service attack on Bethesda. Not a particularly effective method but still.

Believe me they do ban anyone who is a spammer.  But this is different, because it seems Bethesda doesn't do much to stop the spammers from using Bethesda.net by uploading spammy pictures there then they go to TWC and spam there.

So in reality TWC could actually file a lawsuit against Bethesda since both sites are hosted in the US, but something tells me that TWC won't do that instead TWC would probably just file a complaint and hope things to be better later on.

Such a lawsuit would fail because website service providers have immunity from the actions of their members and are not liable for the content their members post - even if the site is moderated.

TWC needs to clean up their own mess if they have spammers. Where the spam originates from shouldn't matter. It should ALSO be getting reported to Bethesda though if it's spam on bethesda.net too.

2 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

It should ALSO be getting reported to Bethesda though if it's spam on bethesda.net too.

I have, twice (I didn't reported any spam to the moderation staff on Bethesda.net though, only mention that the spammers are using Bethesda.net as an image hosting site), and after the first time it seems they didn't take it serious, but the second time I reported it I dunno what happen and I am still waiting for response from anyone from the moderators or from Gstaff himself.

• 1 month later...

When I compare the uploading process between Bethesda.net (still have lot of issues that needs to be fixed, but somehow they doesn't seem to care IMO) and Nexus, I must say Nexus is a lot better despite for the new site layout.

Skyrim Map Markers - FINAL