Quest: Stabilized (Shadr's debt)

Rookierookie

Quest: Stabilized (freeformriften22)

As a member of the Thieves' Guild or Guildmaster and talking to Sapphire about Shadr's debt, choosing either of the available options results in the game registering as having cut a deal with Sapphire, even though I chose the option to forgive Shadr's debt and Sapphire's response indicates that the debt is forgiven.

I receive gold for and have to tell Shadr that I couldn't persuade Sapphire no matter which option I choose.

The only way to advance properly is to use the console to set globalvalue FFRiften22End to 0.00 (it was set to 1.00 after choosing either of the options).

A quick search did not turn up anybody else who has this issue, so I don't know if it could be replicated, but I imagine folks familiar with the CK can easily check the triggers. I don't think I have any mods that should interfere with a quest like this.

post-4743-0-51967700-1437573698_thumb.jpg

Try running LOOT to sort your load order and see if that fixes the problem. Your bashed patch is in the wrong spot and should be at the end of the list - which may be the reason you are experiencing this issue with the quest.