VA Needed for Captive Melodies

mlee3141

Hi! I've been trying my hand at writing some songs lately, and I'm quite pleased with the results. With this in mind, I've been working on another side project, Captive Melodies, which is a quest centered around Eriana, a long-dead bard/ sword-singer from the Bard's College finding her lost lover, who was taken by the Snow Prince during the Merethic Era.

In additional to her quest, Eriana will also be a available as a follower with a rich and unique backstory, advanced commentary on most notable locations, a fully-fledged array of relationship dialogue, and dynamic reactions to the choices you make throughout the game, from completing grand questlines to helping paupers.

I would be most appreciative if you'd consider voicing Eriana. Here are a few audition/ sample lines for her. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested; I shall respond in a timely manner. Thanks! Oh, and this role requires some singing, which can be improvised to any (reasonably suitable for Skyrim's setting) melody.

Eriana: As each tear fell, it reflected not only the bitterness of ages long past, but an entire melody of sorrow and misery. Tell me traveler, what is it that motivates me to sing in these forsaken caves, and forever binds my soul to the mortal plane?

Player: You still seek a forlorn love.

Eriana: We were more than just lovers, it seemed like the very stars themselves ordained our meeting. Such was my pain when he was lost; taken by a veil of pallid white.

Player: Obviously, you never realized you were dead.

Eriana: Perhaps I have searched for so long, I now walk among the edge of twilight, not among the living, yet never truly dead. But no, I knew well of my grim fate, and never has my spark dimmed.

Player: I think you like to sing so much, you do so even in death.

Eriana: Ha! A fine jest. My songs are merely an embodiment of my passion, my desire for closure long sought. I would be quite content to hear nothing but silence, if my love had not forsaken me.

Player: A necromancer must have put a curse on you.

Eriana: The only curse I am under is one of my own making. I had a chance, a choice, one that I failed. I am what you see here because of my actions in the distant past, and not even the gods could undo what happened that fateful day.

Player: Who are you?

Eriana: I am Eriana. Once I was a bard, a sword-singer of the Poetic Eda, yet now I am doomed to sing my melodies that forever resonate across the land, hoping to call my lover back from the very Void. Those who oft hear my songs tremble at my approach, and now, only the dim caverns below the earth hold any respite for me.

Player: You'd be more likely to find your lover if you left this dim cavern.

Eriana: Indeed. All hope is not yet lost, for now I pursue fiery passion alongside another, one who has endured the winter's bitter wind. Let me know when you're ready to depart.

Player: Follow me, I need your help.

Eriana: May song speed us along.

Our melodies herald a new dawn.

Let's write a new verse upon the currents of time.

Thus starts another act upon the stage of life.

This show has just begun!

Dance to the tune of fire and death!

Fate has cast me in this eternal role!

My melodies will send you to your rest!

Another outstanding performance.