The Big ESO thread.

Lorelai

My Undaunted dailies have been working fine. Any bets on them being completely broken now?

Yeah, the thing with killing stuff before they landed at dolmens was annoying but easy enough to join in on. I also didn't notice those 2 bosses weren't dropping loot. Guess that's why I haven't got as many plunder skulls as I should.

Killed my last general the other night though, so there's that :P

News about player houseing, I summed it up with text below.

https://youtu.be/5PCFl5-DvSY?t=3m32s

-any player can go on a quest and get an apartment for free

-can buy a bigger house with in game gold

-adding furniture crafting

-can sell furniture to other players etc.

-can own multiple homes

-homes are account based. So all your characters can use all your houses

Ah, cool. Good to hear in-game gold can be used for it, though I don't doubt they'll eventually offer a Crown Store option as well :P

Time to save up some gold :troll:

New patch up today, among the fixes:

Fixed an issue that was preventing advancement of the Plunder Skull achievements associated with the Witches Festival.

Thank Talos!

Fixed an issue that was preventing advancement of the Plunder Skull achievements associated with the Witches Festival.

Hmm... likely too late now for me. Funny how they fix it right before the event comes to an end. I only had 23/100 when it got stuck although I know I had collected well over 100.

from the Description on the video. In celebration of Orsinium’s one-year anniversary, look back on one of our first video releases of Orsinium, and join us in-game from November 7-21 for a special anniversary event! For more details, please visit www.elderscrollsonline.com

I can't get on the site atm though for some reason.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/11/02/celebrate-orsiniums-one-year-anniversary

• Double the items received from crafting nodes in Wrothgar (This only applies to normal crafting nodes, not nodes spawned from Survey Reports.)
  • Double rewards received from the chests in Maelstrom Arena for both Normal and Veteran difficulty levels
  • Double the number of reward boxes received by completing a daily delve or World Boss quest
  • The return of the original Orsinium Collector's Bundle to the Crown Store at a substantial discount, featuring:
    • The Orsinium DLC Game pack
    • The Cave Bear mount
    • The Cave Bear Cub pet
    • Five Crown Experience Scrolls
  • 75% off Crown Store purchases of the Orsinium DLC Game Pack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this interesting, it is from last year but shows some out of bounds stuff, could show what they are planning or what they had planned then scrapeed  

• 2 weeks later...

The New event is up, but beware, where the quest people are, there will be loads of people, which will cause high latency and you will have to wait for the person to appear, you also have to try and kill things before others, and fish before others, the whole thing is ridiculous. 

Doesn't matter, There were loads of people doing the Halloween event too and it didn't phase my system one bit. I guess I have a reason to log in to ESO for awhile now :P

It makes people return to the same spot, and it is very specific about where you go, not like the witches one where you can do any boss any where :( It's annoying, a simple task that could take a few mins, takes ages 

It makes people return to the same spot, and it is very specific about where you go, not like the witches one where you can do any boss any where :( It's annoying, a simple task that could take a few mins, takes ages 

Lame. They sure do a bad job of planning these things. :peer: